www.sino-doll.com

Is it worth getting the RS option or not?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is it worth getting the RS option or not?

Post by Thelord001 »

Im about to order a new Sinodoll and i wonder if its worth paying extra for the "RS" option? As i understand, this is an extra layer/painting on the skin to make it more realistic?
Does it last? Or will it disappear (and maybe look horrible??) after a while? Can it withstand stroking and "cuddling" or is this recommended for display dolls only?

DanielSan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is it worth getting the RS option or not?

Post by DanielSan »

The doll will look great with the R+S option from sino, mine has also. Just be careful with the head, dont rub dry with a towel. The mistake i made was that i see something like a very small pimple on the skin of the head and wanted to peel away, than i damaged the protection layer. Now it looks like she had some sunburn where the skin comes off later

bsc2

Post by bsc2 »

Definitely worth. I have TS RSS

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

bsc2 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:18 am Definitely worth. I have TS RSS

RSS? What is the difference between RS and RSS? I cant find RSS option on the website?
Also, how long have u had your doll and does the RSS still last? I have heard from other members that it will peel off after a while..

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

DanielSan wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:47 pm The doll will look great with the R+S option from sino, mine has also. Just be careful with the head, dont rub dry with a towel. The mistake i made was that i see something like a very small pimple on the skin of the head and wanted to peel away, than i damaged the protection layer. Now it looks like she had some sunburn where the skin comes off later
Well, this is exacly what im afraid of. I have heard other members reporting the same thing. This is why i hesitate about adding this option. I dont want to pay extra for something that looks good for a couple of weeks but later starts to peel off and look terrible and there is nothing i can do about it...

DanielSan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DanielSan »

I think it will last longer than couple of weeks, have my doll now 8 months, and the protection doesnt go off. Just the small place where it was my own fault

bsc2

Post by bsc2 »

Thelord001 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:45 pm

RSS? What is the difference between RS and RSS? I cant find RSS option on the website?
Also, how long have u had your doll and does the RSS still last? I have heard from other members that it will peel off after a while..
sorry, i typed wrong, didn't mean "RSS" but instead "T-RRS" which is the highest skin upgrade for top sino

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

bsc2 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:04 pm

sorry, i typed wrong, didn't mean "RSS" but instead "T-RRS" which is the highest skin upgrade for top sino
RS? RSS?? T-RSS?? Can someone please explain the difference between these options?

bsc2

Post by bsc2 »

Thelord001 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:09 am
bsc2 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:04 pm

RS? RSS?? T-RSS?? Can someone please explain the difference between these options?
I've seen a post sharing a visual comparison between these options, I decided it has to be Top Sino RRS upgrade. Don't have the comparison with me but you shall be able to search online here.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

I actually decided to order my doll without this option. The reasons are, 1: I have another Sinodoll without RSS and i think the skin looks and feels really nice and realistic even without it. 2: I have heard too many bad experiences wirh RSS, about skin peeling off, etc. 3: Its pretty expensive.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello,

my doll has lowest RS option and hands looks very nice after 7 months.
She only has little peeling of paint on finger tips and palms, because she touches things always.
I am happy with it.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

couturiervite
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by couturiervite »

The skin texturing and matte finish with RRS is absolutely phenomenal; I wouldn't skimp on it at all, personally.

RWS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RWS »

I don't rly know what's the difference between RRS and RRS+ tbh

INFORMATIONS