www.6yedollglobal.com/

Largest sized 6YE heads?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Jets Fan

Largest sized 6YE heads?

Post by Jets Fan »

Does anyone know what are the largest sized 6YE heads available? In deciding on a larger bodied model would like to make sure that the head fits the body and does not look too small or undersized.

bensig

Re: Largest sized 6YE heads?

Post by bensig »

The 6Ye N40 is one of their bigger heads.
I think it's very proportionate in size to the 161Cm body.

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

Thanks for the response.

Your pictures always look good. So the 161E is a model that runs the risk of making some heads look small?

I was interested in the Yeba N31 head, or even getting the HR Vicky head. I think I can rule out the Gala Amor head completely.

bensig

Post by bensig »

I also have the N16, N20 and N24 heads which have a head circumference between 18.5 to 19 inches.
Those heads are a bit smaller and lighter than the N40 which has a circumference of 20.25 inches.
When those other heads are put on the 161cm, to me they are just a little small.
It's not really too noticeable unless you're super picky about head/body sizing, but the size of the N40 just looks much more proportionate for the body.

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

This gives me a better idea.
Thank you.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

bensig wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:17 pm I also have the N16, N20 and N24 heads which have a head circumference between 18.5 to 19 inches.
Those heads are a bit smaller and lighter than the N40 which has a circumference of 20.25 inches.
When those other heads are put on the 161cm, to me they are just a little small.
It's not really too noticeable unless you're super picky about head/body sizing, but the size of the N40 just looks much more proportionate for the body.
Thank you so much for your imput. Btw, do you know a way to know which heads by 6YE are of 20.25 inches in circumference or that are in general bigger?
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

bensig

Post by bensig »

adymoro wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:20 pm Thank you so much for your imput. Btw, do you know a way to know which heads by 6YE are of 20.25 inches in circumference or that are in general bigger?
Nope, but I wish I did.
Since 6Ye doesn't list the circumference for each head, all you can go by is their recommendation by body size ex, "..Doll Heads for over 135cm Body", or user input.
I bought the N40 based on looks.

When I received it, I remember thinking "man, this head is big and heavy!".
When I put it on my 161cm doll, I realized how great that head fits that body!

INFORMATIONS