https://www.coeros.com/

Report on the COEROS motorized dollstand

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Report on the COEROS motorized dollstand

Post by Vicvic »

REPORT ON THE COEROS MOTORIZED DOLLSTAND

KKFun published a full article on this equipment in August. Very good job :thumbs_up: Congratulations to him!

This article complements the one I published on the lightweight standing support marketed by COEROS: viewtopic.php?t=158102&hilit=coeros
This is no longer a simple support, but a dollstand that can be used to lift a doll and, if necessary, move it.
COEROS has extended its range of dollstands to include a hydraulically-assisted model, and another with a hand-cranked winch system. This article concerns the motorized model only.
https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/

Use when working on the hips and back of a doll's body

This operation was the subject of a full report viewtopic.php?t=170016
The DollStand was used to lift the body and hold it upright, partially wedged to the floor as the joints were tightened and loosened.

Assembling the dollstand itself posed no problems. Bolts need to be tightened, especially those on the dollstand base, which can tend to loosen with use.
Connecting the dollstand head to the doll body varies according to doll type. Don't hesitate to ask COEROS if you're unsure about which type of connection part to order.
Here it's a part designed for Xycolo dolls with a back-hole (a hole at the top of the back in which a threaded rod is welded to the skeleton, allowing an internally threaded tube to be attached).

The head of the dollstand features a pivoting steel plate onto which the connecting piece is screwed or fixed.

The vertical part of the dollstand consists mainly of two interlocking double steel tubes. One of these is fitted with an electric motor at the bottom. It is powered by an electric transformer connected to the mains (a small adapter is required for Europe). The motor is operated by a wired remote control with two buttons for raising and lowering the head.

Connecting the body to the dollstsand

Side view

Raising and lowering movements

https://youtu.be/S0-wxpmpKK4

In this configuration, where the junction piece is located at the top of the dollstand plate, the maximum height I found between the plate's attachment point and the floor is 188cm. Depending on the location of the junction piece, a maximum distance from the floor of 177 to 188cm can be expected. The COEROS data sheet indicates a single maximum height of 190cm. For a given doll, the height between the point of attachment (back-hole, neck or top of skull) and the shape of the suspension part (rod, plate, hook and bolt, if any) must be taken into account.
The tests were carried out with a 29kg body, then in the following example with a 32kg doll. The dollstand seems capable of supporting and lifting much higher weights. The maximum capacity indicated by the manufacturer is 80kgs.

Use for moving

This example shows how a dollstand of this type can be used to lift and position a doll on a lightweight stand.
The doll is an AIO (All In One) doll weighing 32kgs. Placing such a headstock, perched here on heeled shoes fitted with locking studs for the rear foot screw, on a lightweight support can prove difficult and risky. What's more, this doll's loose hip and back joints make handling difficult. Here, we used the motorized support to lift the doll from a seat on which it was sitting, to stand it upright, and to move it to the right of the support, so as then to set it down gently, stabilize it and wedge it safely. All this is achieved without any noticeable effort.
This scheme could be adopted for heavier dolls, posing even more acute problems of movement and positioning.
NB - The photos have been anonymized as the face of this doll model (Akira 150cm PiperDoll) cannot be shown on TDF.

Hanging the doll by the head hook

View of the wired remote control

Approaching the stand

There's no need to make any adjustments once the headstock has been removed, if you've taken the time to set it firmly on its support before releasing it from the dollstand.

Miss installed on her stand
She wants to dance! :D

Larger movements

I don't have any examples to show of larger movements, for example from one room to another in the home. I think it's quite possible, bearing in mind that all dollstands have the disadvantage of the doll balancing around when suspended and moved, with an inertia effect that can be annoying, or even cause the dollstand to fall over. If I were to use this dollstand in such a way, I think a simple board placed on the two base rails would allow the doll's feet to rest lightly, thus stabilizing her when the stand is moved..
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Report on the COEROS motorized dollstand

Post by Coeros »

Hello,

Thank you very much for your detailed review of this stand. Also, congratulations on your excellent work in adjusting the joints of the silicone doll.
Additionally, there are two accessories here that would suit you, and as a token of my appreciation, I can send them to you if you need them!

XYcolo Connector

Only Body Connector

Best Wishes,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

tokyo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tokyo »

hello. thanks for review

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Thanks a lot for mentioning my review, it is always the best doll stand I have. :D

I have the 2 in 1 doll stand as well now. 1) Seat stand 2) back support stand. I will add the review for that stand soon. :glou:

Coeros products are amazing. Great quality, love them 8)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

KKFun wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:48 pm Thanks a lot for mentioning my review, it is always the best doll stand I have. :D

I have the 2 in 1 doll stand as well now. 1) Seat stand 2) back support stand. I will add the review for that stand soon. :glou:

Coeros products are amazing. Great quality, love them 8)
Thank so much for sharing your experience with our products.
Your reviews are always a big help, not just to us but to others looking for the doll stand.
:multi: :multi: :multi:

Warm regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS