Starpery.com

Starpery's Black Friday deals

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
newtoneinstein
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Starpery's Black Friday deals

Post by newtoneinstein »

Today I was browsing some vendor's Black Friday deals, and emailed Starpery asking about deals and legitimacy. Starpery suggested me to go to other vendors while emailing the Black Friday deal vendor to raise their price. When I asked Starpery about this, they replied with the following statement. I think this is quite informing and want to share it here.

"To our partners.
Good day!
Recently, due to the different websites' promotions on Black Friday, we have received some low-price reports. In order to rectify this problem, create a healthy and fair market, and avoid malicious price war, Starpery hereby declares: From now on, regardless of the promotion on each website, all resellers should strictly follow the price limit policy, and the price of all products must not be lower than the minimum retail price. Once the report is received, our team will immediately contact and warn the respondent after confirmation, and the respondent should adjust the price within 12 hours. If we receive the report again, Starpery will immediately cancel the agents agency and publish it on TDF.
Please pay attention to this issue, let us supervise each other, jointly maintain a good market environment, and provide better services for our consumers!
Sincerely. Starpery Team "

INFORMATIONS