www.xtdoll.com

XT Doll XT-2 Nancy (163cm F Cup) Review

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: XT Doll XT-2 Nancy (163cm F Cup) Review

Post by jeep2639 »

The angle you show seems that will even support very high heels. The front seems to almost make a straight line. If it went further, it would look unnatural. I think the heels I bought are 4".
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

You know what I was thinking? In the chest cavity, it would be great if the foam was formed such that it would actually feel like the ribs... When you look at her, you see the ribs, but I bet they don't feel like ribs, because they are made of the same silicon density as the rest of the outer layer.

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

Nackers wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:56 am I'll also say that I removed her head during these shots and it freaked my dog out big time. I think he'd started to think the doll was another person and I'd just pulled her head clean off. After that I put her head on the stand and placed it in a bedroom. The dog walked in and saw the disembodied head, freaked out again and spent a few minutes barking at her. :roll:
:haha4:

That poor doggo, hahahaha the mental image had me cracking up :mrgreen: I never even thought about this before, but it makes perfect sense. These dolls certainly resemble people well enough, no way a pet would immediately understand what was happening when you just... remove the head :D
I have a lovely lady, she means a lot to me.
She's not welcome here, so we've moved on.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

jeep2639 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:56 am You know what I was thinking? In the chest cavity, it would be great if the foam was formed such that it would actually feel like the ribs... When you look at her, you see the ribs, but I bet they don't feel like ribs, because they are made of the same silicon density as the rest of the outer layer.
Yeah they don't. The "flesh" is the medium softness silicone so they have a lot of give, then you reach the core and it's a smooth "lump" so it becomes hard. But there are no contours like you'd get from rib bones.

As for the heels, I was think those ridiculous 7" stripper heels where the toe points directly downwards. I think even if the foot bends enough to allow that position it'd be too much weight on the very front of the foot and that would be such a high pressure per square inch you might have trouble. As long as the weight is spread over the majority of her foot (feet) I think it'll be ok. Of course if you don't plan on her actually standing in the heels it won't be a problem.
Vampire_Jesus wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:39 pm That poor doggo, hahahaha the mental image had me cracking up :mrgreen: I never even thought about this before, but it makes perfect sense. These dolls certainly resemble people well enough, no way a pet would immediately understand what was happening when you just... remove the head :D
It never even occurred to me because I've had two dogs around my previous dolls and they never showed any interest in them at all. They might as well have been a chair based on how the dogs (didn't) react to them. But I've got a new dog (still a pup) and I've noticed he regularly looks at the doll as though he's waiting for her to do something. So he clearly thinks she's a person not a chair. :lol:

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Nackers wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:21 am The foam core itself is not visually obvious while the doll is in a neutral position but it is to the touch. It's not glaringly bad, there are no dramatic hard edges or weird shapes hidden in the silicone to be discovered by questing fingers. However, you can tell the core is there for a couple reasons.

Firstly, it makes the silicone extra firm in places. While silicone itself is pretty firm, this property becomes more obvious when it's a relatively thin layer of silicone covering foam. You can push the silicone and it has a little give, but that stops when you hit the foam core. I personally don't find that bad, it feels like a fit body with engaged muscles. Some people may not like it if they prefer a softer squishy body. Especially if they're used to TPE.
Thanks for the in-depth write-up. XT Doll claimed (through measurements) that their their new weight reduction method made the doll softer than the non-weight reduced version. From your comments, is it fair to say you don't think it lives up to the hype? Or is this your first silicone doll (based on your signature block) and you don't have a reference to compare to?

Personally I find TPE is too squishy and in a silicone doll the goal should be to make the body parts that should be soft, soft (breasts, stomach, waist, thighs, calf). Are any of those areas besides the breasts soft?

Super aggressive weight reduction usually means a thick core and a thin silicone layer. From XT Doll's advertising and measurements, I wondered if they used a special core material that is softer but from how you describe the core as being extra firm, that doesn't seem to be the case.

XT Doll's lighter AND softer claim was my main interest in their dolls, so this is a bit disappointing.

Nackers wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:21 amThe joints move quite smoothly and even though they're not super tight they seem to hold poses well. I'm not sure how long that will remain the case. It's possible since the joints aren't super tight to start with they'll become lose and floppy relatively quickly but only time will tell.
For silicone dolls with skeletons designed for silicone dolls, I find joints don't loosen much over time. I've read before TPE skeletons are built differently due to what they have to withstand during the TPE production process.

Though some manufacturers that make both TPE and silicone bodies use a TPE skeleton in their silicone dolls too so those joints do loosen... but my silicone dolls were by silicone-only manufacturers and I found joint tightness didn't change much. Very different from my first and only TPE doll which had the joints loosen a lot after a few months.
Nackers wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:56 am I just noticed she looks like she has a giraffe neck in the photos. I'd like to point out that I didn't have the neck connector fully screwed in.
Is the head the old style screw on instead of quick connect (push down)?

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I was planning on covering my "opinion" rather than "observations" in the conclusion which is still a couple days away, but I'll reply now.

If you're talking about the video here: https://xtdoll.com/index.php/2023/10/20 ... echnology/ then yes and no. I don't have a Force Meter to be able to test properly so my results are definitely not technical, so bear that in mind.

The belly, breasts and pubis are definitely soft, probably as soft as in the video. But I don't think the ribcage, thigh and calf are as soft as they appear in the video. I should be clear too, that the silicone itself is reasonably soft but because it's essentially a "skin" over the foam core once you go "past" the skin you're pushing against the core and it's not as soft as the silicone. So if you pinch it's soft, if you push it's firm. To me that feels more real for areas like the ribcage, shins and forearms, since they're quite hard on a real human. The thigh, and upper arm are not as soft as a relaxed human, but they feel a bit more like a human who is tightening the muscles in those areas. So while they're not soft-soft they still feel fairly real to me. Your mileage may vary.

I don't have a full silicone doll to compare to. I do have a couple small silicone toys and I can say that silicone can vary in softness a lot. The softest parts of Nancy (breasts and butt) are the softest silicone I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. The majority of the body is a sort of medium softness, it's not as spongy as TPE but it's still pleasantly soft with enough give to be enjoyable to squeeze. The hard silicone in the feet and hands definitely feels much harder (as it should) and feels very like the older silicone toys I have with very little give. They feel a lot like the hard silicone heads I got on my previous (Starpery) doll.

Honestly, I'm super happy with the weight reduction. I feel like she's soft where she should be and firm where she should be firm. And the lower weight makes her so much more manageable. Could it be better? In theory yes. But whether that would be possible without other tradeoffs I don't know.

I'll revisit the joints over time. I'm hoping they don't get too lose to pose for photography for at least 12 months. My main concern is the neck joint but we'll see how it goes.

The neck connector is the quick connect where it has a threaded part you screw into the body, and a "smooth" part with two rounded nubs that you can adjust with an allen key that attaches to the head itself. I hadn't screwed the thread part right into the body. It could have screwed in a good centimetre more. I'm also not entirely sure I push the head part down as far as it could possibly go either.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

One thing I didn’t ask you. Might sound stupid, but what are you going to call her (them)? Mine are Emily (blonde, blue eyed Nancy) and Natalie (brunette, brown eyed Mercat).

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

jeep2639 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:10 am One thing I didn’t ask you. Might sound stupid, but what are you going to call her (them)? Mine are Emily (blonde, blue eyed Nancy) and Natalie (brunette, brown eyed Mercat).
I just realised I mentioned her name in the 163 crew thread not here. In my head I think of her as Siobhan, she seems like a nice little Irish lady with a lilting brogue and a twinkle in her eye. But I'll just keep calling her Nancy for the sake of the review. I haven't even thought of a name for the Aelene head, largely because I think it'll go on a shelf and I'll never touch it again (more on that later).

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Part 3: In depth examination - LHP and ZRT

OK, this is probably the part of the review most people are waiting for, how does the Love Hole Position stack up and is the Zero Reverse Thrust Vagina as good as claimed? Well read on.

I'll start with the LHP since it's probably the easiest to actually see and evaluate. I'll say straight off the bat that it's not perfect, I believe the holes are slightly too forward placed. The butthole should be placed a little further back, higher between the butt cheeks. It doesn't need to be moved much, but another inch (maybe less) would be perfect. Similarly the vagina should move back and up just slightly. It's definitely close the being right, and it's far better positioned than some dolls but it's still a case of so close, and yet so far :(

I'd include a picture of a real women prone in the same position as comparison but pretty sure that violates rule 1, so I won't. If you really want to compare just google "Naked woman prone" and choose image search. You'll find a million samples you could compare the picture below to.
Prone at eye level
Prone at eye level
LHP_prone.jpg (44.68 KiB) Viewed 855 times
If you raise her buttocks a little both holes become more accessible. And if you place her in "doggy position" they're very accessible. Obviously still not the "right" position, but definitely usable. It's worth pointing out too, that she rests well on her elbows. The joints are tight enough for doggy to be a stable position. I'd suggest raising the palm of the hands slightly so the fingers take no weight in that position to reduce the risk of damaging them. I'll also add that her super soft F Cup breasts have a very nice hang to them in this position.
Raised buttocks
Raised buttocks
LHP_halfprone.jpg (166.7 KiB) Viewed 855 times
Doggy style
Doggy style
LHP_doggy.jpg (238.33 KiB) Viewed 855 times
Here are side by side shots of her in doggy position in a chair, so it should give you a better idea of the angle of her back. I didn't adjust her between these two shots, merely spun the chair around.
LHP in chair
LHP in chair
LHP_chair.jpg (235.06 KiB) Viewed 855 times
I'd like to point out at this point that the vagina doesn't have a huge gape to it like some. With legs spread almost as wide as possible there is gaping, but not to the extent I've seen on my other dolls. Apparently this is another thing XT Doll are working on - reduced gape. I'm not sure whether that change made it into my doll or not. Either way, I feel like the gape is not excessive.
Gape
Gape
Spread1.jpg (291.08 KiB) Viewed 855 times
Gape Closeup
Gape Closeup
spread_closeup.jpg (190.93 KiB) Viewed 855 times
I'm not sure whether it's obvious from the pictures but the labia is painted with extra details. I requested light brown and XT Doll confirmed that's the colour on my order. I have to say it looks more like pink to me than light brown. The quality of the painting on the labia isn't perfect. For example, the skin between the inner and outer lips is unpainted. It's obviously been painted as is, without getting into the "wrinkles" of the labia so they've been missed and are the standard skin colour. This isn't horrible and it's only something you'll notice if you look closely, but it would have been nice to get it right.
vagina_details.jpg
vagina_details.jpg (119.31 KiB) Viewed 855 times
This paint hasn't been rubbed off, it just wasn't there to start with.
no_paint.jpg
no_paint.jpg (171.06 KiB) Viewed 855 times
Finally, we have to mention the ZRT Vagina. I'm really not sure how I can demonstrate this in a picture or video without breeching forum rules. I was going to take some photos and video using an endoscope, but apparently I've put it in a "safe place" because I can't find it. So that might have to wait a little longer. If I can't find the endoscope by tomorrow I'll figure something else out.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Strange request (I know!) but I’d love a few pictures of her clothed and with hair.

If you get a chance.

It’s just that that is how I’ll see Alice 9/10 times.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Nackers wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:12 amI'll start with the LHP since it's probably the easiest to actually see and evaluate. I'll say straight off the bat that it's not perfect, I believe the holes are slightly too forward placed. The butthole should be placed a little further back, higher between the butt cheeks. It doesn't need to be moved much, but another inch (maybe less) would be perfect. Similarly the vagina should move back and up just slightly. It's definitely close the being right, and it's far better positioned than some dolls but it's still a case of so close, and yet so far :(
This confirms the LHP concern I had in this thread. 168C looks like it has a similar issue.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I was saving the clothed photos for when I start doing actual photoshoots. Too much effort putting stuff on her and taking it off again when I'm doing photos of her naughty bits ;)

As for her LHP, 90% of people will be perfectly happy with them. It's just going to be the purists who want them to be in exactly the right spot. I mean I'd prefer them to be in the right spot, but I'm ok with them as they are.

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

... that has to be the most dedicated LHP review in a while.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Part 3: In depth Examination - ZRT Vagina and ROS head

So, I've found my endoscope, packed in a box in another box, covered by books. Yep, safe and sound. :roll:

I'll start with a couple blurry photos of the internal structure of the vagina.
20231208182857.jpg
20231208182857.jpg (171.92 KiB) Viewed 683 times
This is about an inch or so into the vagina taken with the endoscope. It shows plenty of texture with ripples and bumps and ridges. In fact the structure made it quite difficult to get good shots as it closes in on the camera. In the end I used a speculum to hold it open so I could get a deeper shot. I'm sad to say I couldn't get a clearer shot than this because it's too close a distance for the camera. However, it's possible to make out the vagina opening out to either side. It's not just a straight hole, it demonstrates that there are pockets which should create needed space for the air to compress and make the magic of the ZRT actually work.
20231208183643.jpg
20231208183643.jpg (165.11 KiB) Viewed 683 times
If I can get a clearer shot I'll update with it. The one concern I have with this design is cleaning and drying the vagina successfully. I have my doubts that a drystick will be sufficient to pull moisture from those extra cavities, since it won't make contact with those walls. One would hope that the common alternative - the fish tank pump will do the job, but I don't have one. Might be time to bite the bullet and get the Coeros cleaning unit.

That aside the big question people are asking is "does it work". To which I can respond with hearty ambivalence. I've tried testing both my WM and the XT with a dildo to see if it's "pushed out" or feels easier/harder to insert and I can't see much difference. At best I could say maybe it's a little less force required to insert but i feel like I'd literally need a force meter in order to be sure of that. And neither doll pushed the dildo out. I don't have another silicone doll to compare, so it's possible another silicone doll would make the change more pronounced. But at this stage I've gotta say it feels ok, but it's not a game changer. That said, other than my (unconfirmed) concern about cleaning and drying I don't really see a downside. At the moment it's a free option, it certainly doesn't feel worse, so why not?

I should also mention the softness while we're at it. I choose the ultra soft vagina option and it's definitely very soft. Not quite as soft as TPE but definitely soft and enjoyable to use. It's possible this softness works to the detriment of the ZRT since it may squish shut and form a tighter seal thereby reducing the effectiveness of the ZRT somewhat. I'd be interested to see reports from other people once a few more of them are out in the wild. Nearly forgot, the soft vagina is quite stretchy. While it's not super deep at 15cm (6") unless your pecker is as girthy as a coke can you'll have no worries about tearing her.

Their other newish technology is the ROS head with moveable jaw. I'll start by saying I love the details on the face. Despite being a soft head (has to be for ROS/moveable jaw) the eyebrows are implanted not painted on. It's been pointed out that they're slightly differently positioned from the original glamour shots. I'm happy with her look but it probably does change her expression slightly. If it's a concern mention it in your order and emphasise that you really want the eyebrows exactly like the glamour shots and they'll make sure they are. The only obvious flaw is the eyes, they look beautiful and even have the tiny veins painted in to make them look more real - but they're half-dome eyes not the newer easy move type eyes. So it's a pain in the arse to pose here eyes.
face_mouth.jpg
face_mouth.jpg (332.64 KiB) Viewed 683 times
As the picture shows her mouth is able to close completely which I like, I'd hate to have her stuck with her mouth open all the time. The picture also shows the maximum opening I was comfortable with. I think the jaw might open a little more but I was starting to worry about damaging the jaw or tearing her cheeks. I think it'd be better if it opened a touch wider as this is "I'm talking" open not "I'm at the dentist" (or "about to suck a cock") open. I think it's perfect for most photographic use, but not so much if your main concern is oral sex.

Speaking of which, the mouth is soft silicone and does stretch a little. It is not however, ultra soft. If you're hung like a porn star it's going to be a tight fit at best, and impossible at worst. If you're average size (length/girth) it's possible but still a little tight. Obviously the smaller you are the more room you'll have to play with, so less endowed gents will have a fine old time.

I took a couple shots with the endoscope and you can see there are teeth, tongue and uvula along with a rippled texture at the back of the mouth and throat. There is even a modeling of the soft palate at the roof of the mouth. The features of the mouth are non-removable unlike some ROS heads. Not sure how easy it's be to clean and dry. Again that's going to be a wait and see.
20231208184004.jpg
20231208184004.jpg (193.46 KiB) Viewed 683 times
20231208184017.jpg
20231208184017.jpg (175.31 KiB) Viewed 683 times
One thing I'm a little disappointed with is the lack of colouring in the mouth. The tongue has only received a cursory spray right at the tip and the teeth have pink colouring (from overspray maybe?) and no white colouring at all. So they don't look particularly "real". When her mouth is open it's hard to see her teeth at all from a distance (which is fairly realistic), and the bottom teeth are more visible than the top ones. I'm ok with that, it looks acceptable, I just wish her teeth were actually white.
upper_teeth.jpg
upper_teeth.jpg (124.87 KiB) Viewed 683 times
lower_teeth.jpg
lower_teeth.jpg (111.6 KiB) Viewed 683 times
Before I wrap this section up, I should also add that the overall design of the ROS head is decent. While the mouth could open wider the way the tunnel works means there is none of the unsightly eyeball bulging that accompanies oral sex with a regular doll head. I ordered Aelene as the second (free) head and I asked for a soft head, but without ROS or moveable jaw. When I did so I was under the impression that it'd have the standard (bulgy eye) oral capabilities so I'd be able to compare the two heads oral prowess. Unfortunately I received a hard silicone head for Aelene and the mouth is sealed shut. While the Aelene head is pretty to look at, it's not oral capable and it's far to hard to be pleasant to kiss or snuggle with. As such it's basically a paperweight for me, unless I feel the urge to do some photo shoots with that particular head.

I asked XT Doll about it and they confirmed that it's a hard head. So I assume there was a miscommunication somewhere between Fantasy Wives and the production team. It's my fault for assuming that she'd have basic oral capability (Make sure you ask if it's not in black and white) but it's a mistake by either Fantasy Wives or XT Doll that it's hard silicone. This is another cautionary tale - you should make sure you double check stuff like this when you get the factory photos. It's not possible to tell from looking at the photo that she was hard silicone, so make sure to ask.

And that wraps up the ZRT and ROS section. Next one will be boobs, butt and realistic makeup.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Another great review! You’re our pioneer. Your review would help me ask for clarifications when I get factory photos… while the eyebrow angle is different (I asked them to pay attention to that in mine), she is as beautiful!

Finally, in your vagina review you wrote “definitely soft and enjoyable to use.” Can I assume she is not a virgin anymore?…

INFORMATIONS