www.myrobotdoll.com

My excellent experience with MRD - Starpery "Sarah"

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
CygnusX1

My excellent experience with MRD - Starpery "Sarah"

Post by CygnusX1 »

I ordered a "Sarah" Starpery model, a great deal at $1399 with the articulated fingers, implanted hair, tan lines, gel breasts, standing feet, gear skeleton

A few (3-4) days of processing, and when it shipped I received it the next day because I am a couple of states away from the New Jersey warehouse. Box in great condition, doll seems to be flawless.

I had asked customer service a question about in-stock items and was very promptly replied to by Alice. Thank you Alice!

Highly recommended. Excellent price, seen elsewhere for $1800 so I jumped on the $1399 MRD price.

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My excellent experience with MRD - Starpery "Sarah"

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

You did very well. She's beautiful.... :thumbs_up:

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Damn that’s a great deal! She looks fantastic congrats :glou:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Very nice gal

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Dear CygnusX1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with the doll community. We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you're pleased with the beautiful Starpery Sarah model and her features :thumbs_up:

Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and your feedback truly reinforces our commitment to delivering both exceptional products and customer service.

We're excited to see more of your journey with Sarah and are looking forward to any photos you'd like to share of your beautiful waifu!

Best regards,

MyRobotDoll Support Team
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

Morgenholz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Morgenholz »

CygnusX1, (or MRD),
Can you confirm whether this is one of the default weight reduction builds?
Thank you!

INFORMATIONS