https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Has anyone had any experience with VS Doll?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Philodendron8
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Has anyone had any experience with VS Doll?

Post by Philodendron8 »

I was looking for miniature dolls out of curiosity and I ran across a site (https://vsdoll.net/). Tried searching it here, but came up with no mentions. I still want to ask, though.

They have a few really cute miniature dolls and one of them, I'm interested in, but want to "stick a pin in" for later. She's a seamless miniature with the cutest little face and outfit and I'm tad obsessed.

Her: https://vsdoll.net/products/calista-1ft ... ne-figure/

The spelling error is not lost on me, so I'll also leave the images for those who are wary.
Calista.jpg
Calista.jpg (262.11 KiB) Viewed 621 times
Calista2.jpg
Calista2.jpg (292.55 KiB) Viewed 621 times
I'd like one of these at some point in the future, but I want to make sure I don't go and screw myself over by engaging blindly with a company I know nothing about. If anyone has any experience with this company or suggestions for similar dolls, I'd much appreciate any feedback you have to offer. I'll do my best to respond as it's only fair.

Many thanks!

carbohvdrates

Re: Has anyone had any experience with VS Doll?

Post by carbohvdrates »

The prices for their larger dolls in general are way underneath the manufacturing costs and they provide size options for dolls from companies who simply don't have those molds in those sizes. It's a pretty clear cut case of a company that WILL deliver you a doll, but not the one pictured or implied, which is better than some scammers, but still scammy. Some people have been satisfied by their orders but they're certainly producing knockoffs of the real thing with questionable materials while using the photos from the original. Does this include their smaller dolls too? Unclear but very likely. Search the site name as one word on TDF and you'll see plenty of people telling you the same thing.

All that aside, they've unambiguously got dolls depicting children up. If that wasn't a big yikes from me on principle alone it sounds like a good way to get a package seized if border customs recognizes the name.

Try a vendor from the approved list? If vsdoll has this sculpt recast the original must be out there somewhere, she just needs identification.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Philodendron8
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Has anyone had any experience with VS Doll?

Post by Philodendron8 »

carbohvdrates wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:05 pm The prices for their larger dolls in general are way underneath the manufacturing costs and they provide size options for dolls from companies who simply don't have those molds in those sizes. It's a pretty clear cut case of a company that WILL deliver you a doll, but not the one pictured or implied, which is better than some scammers, but still scammy. Some people have been satisfied by their orders but they're certainly producing knockoffs of the real thing with questionable materials while using the photos from the original. Does this include their smaller dolls too? Unclear but very likely. Search the site name as one word on TDF and you'll see plenty of people telling you the same thing.

All that aside, they've unambiguously got dolls depicting children up. If that wasn't a big yikes from me on principle alone it sounds like a good way to get a package seized if border customs recognizes the name.

Try a vendor from the approved list? If vsdoll has this sculpt recast the original must be out there somewhere, she just needs identification.
Ah, that's fair enough.
I'm not very well versed yet, so I appreciate the insight. I did end up actually finding a stickied list here that included seamless mini dolls. Quite the relief, that was/is.

I'll go on my hunt for this particular one in her original form when I've got more time on my hands.

Thank you for the feedback!

INFORMATIONS