www.wmdolls.com

daily care of the doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Boshi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

daily care of the doll

Post by Boshi »

I would like to know the daily care of the doll. Make her work longer?

Joevega12

Re: daily care of the doll

Post by Joevega12 »

I think just throwing her in a tube cleaning her and powder and oil is all you need to do atleast with the two Wm dolls I had I can't speak for other doll companies once you start cleaning her like that everything else is easier it's funny because I tried to cheat the system thinking I can clean my dolls on a bed in just splashing warter on it but I finally washed my doll in a tube after two years of having her in when I tell you after washing her that way in powder and oil her she was like brand new condition I think that's why Wm is number one because they making the whole experience easy reliable in products going to last I can probably keep this doll another 10 years in this is a TPE doll im talking about that just says alot about a company if you ask me now far as the feet and maybe a dent or two that's no biggie for me maybe to some people it is longs as it ain't no shoulder broken or hip broken major type stuff I'm good in when it gets that point you can just put in another order to buy another one but since I been on this forum I seen more horror stories about the silicone dolls then Tpe in they super heavy like you about to break your doll back in your own Damn back 🤣 at the same damn time then the shit is almost twice more make it make sense

INFORMATIONS