elsababe.com

ElsaBabe review - TPE 148 L - Takanashi Mahiru

Reviews on Elsa Babe Product and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Tetsuo123

ElsaBabe review - TPE 148 L - Takanashi Mahiru

Post by Tetsuo123 »

As promised, I am sharing with you my personal experience with my 148 L Takanashi Mahiru TPE version, pink skin, articulated fingers and body painted. It has no weight reduction.
The doll has been ordered from Ava Love Doll, a french higly specialized doll shop that also host a Discord community for doll lovers since a long time now.

I won't be long on the unpacking since it's been already covered by others. Nothing wrong with the parcell, the doll's body was placed in a plastic bag that kept her from oiling the whole box.
With the doll, comes a set of lingerie which I find easy to use and pretty as well. A summer dress was also delivered with the doll.
I got some extra stuff for free as well : an additionnal wig of good quality, two extra pairs of eyes ... and a very strange onehole in the shape of a big lazy cat 8O :mrgreen:

Let's start the real thing now !
As for now, I just had another doll to compare with (an Irokebijin Akane, TPE as well).

The skin color was mandatory pink and, based on other comments on TDF, I would have chosen it white if it had been possible. I agree with all that's been said : it's really too pink, as if your doll got a sunburn in the morning. However, this pink tone is not noticeable when you stay in artificial light environnement. It is mainly visible under natural daylight.

Let's talk about TPE : the TPE is a premium one, very soft and easy to squish but not dangerously soft. It's clearly on the soft and fragile side but the doll is able to be handled without any problems. The skin is pleasant to touch and caress.

The head is made of silicon, that is, obviously, a lot harder than TPE when you just compare the two of them. The face still can be used for oral and the eyes placement is super easy (the silicon i soft enough to insert the eyes or manipulate them). About the eyes, the orbit's locking system is great and eyes placement has never been so steady. On the other hand, the eye's range is quite limited. The eyes are pretty well done as anime style eyes, but I regret that they are not perfect : some bubbles are visible in the plastic and they lack some depth. The eyes of ElsaBabe's elfdoll Ria have a better finish (I could compare at a friend's house recently).

The range of motion of the doll is good as it's the EXO squeleton standard. The limbs are on the stiff part but nothing really abnormal for a new doll. The silicon versions seems to be stiffier in my experience with Ria.

The hands have articulated fingers and are easy to manoeuver. The fingers lack a bit of scale compared to a silicon doll (the thumb especially is a bit too thick in my opinion).

Regarding LHP, first surprise was to discover the holes were sealed when arrived : TPE had melted and formed some kind of hymen that was really easy to break through ... with many cautions and with my fingers.
After that, the texture of both is very pleasant (I chose Voice of the Pussy finish) and it does what it has to do.

About the scale of the doll, well, it's an anime style body so everything is out of proportions compared to a normal human body but the result is really beautiful and, I am happy to say that I live my "Waifu's" dream with a doll like this !
The challenge is to find clothes that will fit a really little shoulder width ... combined to a massive pair of boobs.

When she stands up, the doll looks very attractive and her beautiful face is an call for love.

The overall result is a doll that is not perfect, but with an outstanding feeling of quality. I think that the facial expressions of their doll is what I like the most at ElsaBabe's and Takanashi Mahiru is a masterclass in this style.

I will post more photos in the future in the ElsaBabe's section of the forum, but at least please find this first set to enlighten this review :

:evidence: My photo sets and reviews :
ElsaBabe Takanashi Mahiru review - viewtopic.php?t=175146
ElsaBabe Tetsuo's Mahiru's thread - viewtopic.php?t=178637
ElsaBabe Mahiru Spy X Family - viewtopic.php?t=176358
ElsaBabe Mahiru White theme - viewtopic.php?t=175300
Irokebijin Akane photobook - viewtopic.php?t=173198

INFORMATIONS