Shipping method

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
suferfox4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shipping method

Post by suferfox4444 »

Hi, first of all I'm sorry if this is an old/silly question. I'm just about ready to buy one of these beauties, but I'm wondering if I could have it shipped to a store nearby for pickup instead of directly to my house. I do this with ToyDemon since they ship with FedEx which has a pickup location near me. But I'm not sure which carrier you use. If not FedEx, do you think I could go a similar route? Or would I have to check with the general store to see if they'll hold the package for me?

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Shipping method

Post by beanlord »

i just got my order yesterday they use UPS which have facilities to drop off stuff so maybe

suferfox4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by suferfox4444 »

beanlord wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:42 am i just got my order yesterday they use UPS which have facilities to drop off stuff so maybe
Their FAQ says "usually it will be UPS, FedEx, or DHL" and I know they all have facilities for pickup, but I need to know which one to set the delivery address as. Because I'm afraid my FedEx spot won't accept it if they decide to ship with UPS or something

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Thebonerbrigade »

I have gotten 2 packages from this company, both used UPS and delivered to the US. What I did was enter my home address at checkout, then logged onto https://www.ups.com/upsmychoice (make an account if you don't have one). There you should see the package being sent to your address, and you can change it to a UPS access point near you. That will route the package to the access point instead of your home.

suferfox4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by suferfox4444 »

Thebonerbrigade wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:04 am I have gotten 2 packages from this company, both used UPS and delivered to the US. What I did was enter my home address at checkout, then logged onto https://www.ups.com/upsmychoice (make an account if you don't have one). There you should see the package being sent to your address, and you can change it to a UPS access point near you. That will route the package to the access point instead of your home.
Thanks for the advice, I'll just order to the UPS address and then change it like you said if needed, I'm sure FedEx has a similar feature if it happens to ship thru them.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Thebonerbrigade wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:04 am I have gotten 2 packages from this company, both used UPS and delivered to the US. What I did was enter my home address at checkout, then logged onto https://www.ups.com/upsmychoice (make an account if you don't have one). There you should see the package being sent to your address, and you can change it to a UPS access point near you. That will route the package to the access point instead of your home.
Yes, this.

We haven't determined yet what to do about requesting specific carriers for specific packages, but until then, my suggestion is to simply checkout with your home address and, once you receive the tracking number, go to the related shipping company website to have it "held at location"

https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/ho ... ation.html
That is FedEx's option above. UPS you can do just as the above user explained.

You can do this with DHL as well with an account there too.
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

suferfox4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by suferfox4444 »

Update: so I got my package on the 5th, and for some reason I got the "package shipped" and "package delivered" on the same day, so I just went to CVS after work to pick it up. I'm sure that almost never happens, getting all updates at once upon delivery, but for my case I'm glad I set my delivery address as the UPS one since I wouldn't get a chance to change it after.

Anyways, delivery only took a week and a half total, which is $100 well spent for sure!! And the titties themselves are just stunning, very very happy with this purchase overall!

TotallyNotACop
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TotallyNotACop »

How are they packaged? I'm worried there is a chance of them busting out of the box.

Paizurism

Post by Paizurism »

TotallyNotACop wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:18 pm How are they packaged? I'm worried there is a chance of them busting out of the box.
I think you'll be fine, my friend! My box was taped to all hell and even had corner guards. The toy itself was inside another box after I opened the first one.

INFORMATIONS