www.wmdolls.com

Geri (WM 164j #369 / #233)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Leatherman
Ex-Member

Re: Geri (WM 164j #369 / #233)

Post by Leatherman »

Lovely photos persa. Geri is stunning! ♥️

:glou:

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

How would you rate the LHP on the WM 164j? This doll has some incredible proportions.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I dated a true red head in high school with brown eyes. She told me, "Red on the head, hot in the hole". She was pretty much spot on. Hope your girls are likewise. :D

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

This is a beautiful doll, but I'm curious, how is the vag on the 164j?

1. How does it feel? I've never had a WM and am curious.
2. Does the vag distort when she's in a spread eagle missionary position? My current doll does and it's very unappealing.

persa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by persa »

4891d wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:31 am
:fire: :heart: Lovely redhead! :heart: :fire:

Thanks 4891d!!
tuffluv88 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:58 am 🔥🔥 Geri in Red! 🔥🔥

Blazing red hair is always a jaw dropper on smokin hot babes.
I couldn't agree more! Always had a thing for redheads!
Unwritten wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:43 pm Who doesn't love Lots and lots of HEAD!?!?!(shots) Man I love the red hair on her! So spicy :)
Thanks, yeah I'm loving this look on her. Shes been a redhead for weeks 8)
Podium_Teas wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:32 am Whoa, Geri! ❤️‍🔥
What an absolute knock-out as a redhead!

Great shots, persa. Love the poses, outfit, and Geri really is something else. What a total babe!
Looking forward to updates from your gorgeous girl.

🔥
I appreciate the compliments Podium! I'll try to get some more updates soon!
Studio wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:34 am Wow red on red, gorgeous
Thanks Studio!
PaulDenton2001 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:57 am Absolutely glorious! :angel:
the living tribunal wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:29 pm Really, really, gorgeous 8O :mrgreen:
Thanks PaulDenton / Living Tribunal. She is a delight to look at for me still..
baphometric wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:14 pm Wow, Geri is a stunner! Hello to her from my Mia, she says she looks very good in red! I'm quite partial to the color, myself.

Look forward to more photos, cheers!
Geri says thank you and Hello to Mia as well!
Billiam wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:21 pm 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥
Trying to turn the heat up for ya. Looks like your burning up!
Studio wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:30 am Your pics get better and better
Thanks, that means a lot. I still feel like an noob compared to some of the members/dolls Ive seen!
Having such a beautiful subject makes taking these photos a delight.
Leatherman wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:34 am Lovely photos persa. Geri is stunning! ♥️
:glou:
Thanks Leatherman! :glou:
Peckerwreker wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:42 pm How would you rate the LHP on the WM 164j? This doll has some incredible proportions.
I actually did QUITE a bit of research when deciding on the 164J, I went as far as comparing model release dates and guessing which molds would have the latest improvements.. Detailed comparison of pictures and reviews...
in MY humble opinion....
ColColt wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:59 pm I dated a true red head in high school with brown eyes. She told me, "Red on the head, hot in the hole". She was pretty much spot on. Hope your girls are likewise. :D
Colcolt I can confirm what you say, as I have also experienced similar. Also often the crazy factor is higher as well. One I met told me she stabbed her brother with a screwdriver... no thanks. lmao
Peckerwreker wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:08 pm This is a beautiful doll, but I'm curious, how is the vag on the 164j?
1. How does it feel? I've never had a WM and am curious.
2. Does the vag distort when she's in a spread eagle missionary position? My current doll does and it's very unappealing.
Sorry for the delay responding to your first question, other hobbies have been preoccupying for a few weeks and I hadn't gotten back to the thread in a while.
As I mentioned above. lol, its very good..
Shes got kinda the puffy coinslot look, which I personally like. It adds more material out front around the opening. She is very tight but has plenty of give, not overly tight.
The puffyness also sorta masks her from having the wide distorted opening. I've seen what your talking about and am not a fan either. She does open some, but its not bad looking.

The WM164J has been an excellent doll. My literally only one single critique of the sculpt. That I wished I had noticed beforehand was.. HER NECK IS SO FRIGGIN LONG.
But you can use angles and sorta cover it with her hair. Do I have regrets? Zero..

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

What's her skin tone? Light Tan? Fair?

I don't know if you've noticed but every professional shoot of the 164j is Tan, and I'm glad to see that she's just as beautiful with a lighter skin tone.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

You would have loved my first wife-red hair and brown eyes.

persa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by persa »

ColColt wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:59 pm
You would have loved my first wife-red hair and brown eyes.
Wow very pretty, lucky guy.

Blacknight323

Post by Blacknight323 »

Great shoot, i liked her blonde and pink hair but after seeing this red.. holy.. 8O
My dolls collective thread:
viewtopic.php?t=171741

MY DOLLS:
Natalie WM 157B / 273 viewtopic.php?t=165397

Stephanie WM 157B / 242 (shares body with Natalie) viewtopic.php?t=165521

Brittanie/Courtnie LushDoll 172H(heads 1&4)

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Omg she's so beautiful!! 😍

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Hey there Persa, just been browsing Geri's thread and we are blown away by your styling, posing and photography skills! So lifelike, so many lovely outfits and such great work to bring Geri to larger-than-life (I mean, she is a J-cup girl after all).

This has to be our fave so far, just 😍.

We're definitely gonna be keeping track of your gorgeous lady and Mira also says that she does that with the online browsing and calling me over to buy stuff 😂. And she also has some very similar "pearl-fishing knickers", so we should definitely shoot her in those :=)

As to ankles and looseness, if Geri has up/down looseness in one of her feet (not right/left, that's a different joint assembly), you might be interested in the foot operation I did on Mira (see her thread here). If the up/down movement gets loose, it's a fairly simple job to go in and fix it.

But Geri sure has lovely feet anyway and all in all, this is a wonderful thread - more please! ❤️🥰❤️
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

persa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by persa »

Michaelangelo wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:48 am Hey there Persa, just been browsing Geri's thread and we are blown away by your styling, posing and photography skills! So lifelike, so many lovely outfits and such great work to bring Geri to larger-than-life (I mean, she is a J-cup girl after all).

This has to be our fave so far, just 😍.

We're definitely gonna be keeping track of your gorgeous lady and Mira also says that she does that with the online browsing and calling me over to buy stuff 😂. And she also has some very similar "pearl-fishing knickers", so we should definitely shoot her in those :=)

As to ankles and looseness, if Geri has up/down looseness in one of her feet (not right/left, that's a different joint assembly), you might be interested in the foot operation I did on Mira (see her thread here). If the up/down movement gets loose, it's a fairly simple job to go in and fix it.

But Geri sure has lovely feet anyway and all in all, this is a wonderful thread - more please! ❤️🥰❤️
Hey there Michaelangelo,
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for your wonderful compliments..
Thanks for the suggestion about the foot operation! At this point her joints loosening is almost becoming a problem sadly. Im worried she wont be able to stand up against the wall reliably soon.
Her hips have both loosened substantially, she can barely sit straight up anymore. Her left arm hangs loose in a few places.
But I guess this is what we have to deal with for now.

I will try to get in some more photoshoots soon! its been a while. Cheers!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

All those problems with being loose and she's not a year old yet?! :(

persa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by persa »

Last week was the anniversary of her arrival. So shes just over a year old now.
I will say this, I did pose and move her a LOT over the past year. I'm unsure what the joints are supposed to be like after this long, but she can still stand fairly reliably and hold basic poses for now, but the initial stiffness is worn off of many joints.

But I did tell myself Id rather have her wear out from being enjoyed and posed than have her stand unused while trying to preserve her perfection :)

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

persa wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:46 pm Last week was the anniversary of her arrival. So shes just over a year old now.
I will say this, I did pose and move her a LOT over the past year. I'm unsure what the joints are supposed to be like after this long, but she can still stand fairly reliably and hold basic poses for now, but the initial stiffness is worn off of many joints.

But I did tell myself Id rather have her wear out from being enjoyed and posed than have her stand unused while trying to preserve her perfection :)
Think that's the best attitude, tbh. Mira also gets posed a lot and I just lucked out that she is fairly stiff still. Her ankle got zapped in one energetic shot where her foot twisted and her right elbow is a little loose but other than that, she's holding out OK after 2 years (and the ankle was fixable). But it's just how the welding and torque-ing went on the day they make our girls I guess.

Best to be with them, have fun with them and let them know they're loved rather than stuck in a display case, as you say.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

INFORMATIONS