elsababe.com

Elsa Babe Morikawa Yuki 6 months later review

Reviews on Elsa Babe Product and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Bbc_daddy

Elsa Babe Morikawa Yuki 6 months later review

Post by Bbc_daddy »

Hi there! First time poster and long time lurker, I wanted to share my experience and enjoyment with a dream purchase I made a while ago.

I purchased a Morikawa Yuki model doll from Elsa Babe via the siliconelovers.com vendor back in March. I had first spotted her back when I was in the hospital being treated for stage 4 lymphoma. Once I beat it and recovered I decided to treat myself. So after a long wait I got her in July and it's been amazing since! I went with the feline face because yes I'm a furry and I won't apologize for it :lol: also I got the biggest bust I could since the upgrade was essentially free. The EVO skeleton is great for posing and dressing. Her movements feel so fluid and lifelike! Also the articulated fingers have been a godsend as I don't need to worry about bendy wire being messed up!

My one gripe which was easily solved was her labia and teeth coming off. However a little bit of silicone glue solved that right away! All in all I love my Lynxa and look forward to many many more years with her!

INFORMATIONS