zelex.com.cn

SLE 160J... First Takes

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: SLE 160J... First Takes

Post by cycleingking »

Birdcaller wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:33 pm Cycleingking

I will second everything said on here! I have this sweet ass chicks sister. I am currently unable to pass her by without slapping that sweet sweet ass. I’m an even bigger lover of tits, the weight on my Isabel’s tits is absolutely perfect. For my first doll, any subsequent manufacturer, has got their work cut out for them. Very realistic and built to be played with. I do have to put her on an exercise stepper for standing doggy, thank you TDF members for that idea, and Cycleingking’s ideas on positioning her. Only problem is I’m afraid to put it in her mouth as much as I’d love to, her face is just so beautiful and the depth is way to shallow, but I’ll probably break that rule soon.

IMG_5218.jpeg

IMG_2364.jpegIMG_2366.jpeg
I agree with you as well my friend 😀, really quite the amazing lady we have, right?? I definitely understand your precaution with oral. TBH, I prob wouldn't because at the depth she has, not likely to be worth the potential damage [for me]. If ya do though, you should definitely report as I have not heard too much by way of this fine detail.
Booty Call Dolls wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:19 pm Thanks for this. First one I have seen in the 160!
Indeed! We need more representation of this fine curvy girl in the wild. I am waiting to get much more reps in being that the SLE line is so new before conducting anything more than quick takes and observations along the way.

Update:I can say that the SLE line has proven itself quite durable so far ~1 month. No staining issues ( multiple days clothed..no issues), Joints still tight and she is still sexy as all get out LOL. Honeymoon period officially closed for me. I am now working on a couple of customizations to make her truly unique to me. As for the actual doll, zero complaints! Really- ZERO. Honeymoon period aside, likely my favorite doll, right now 😅.

Recent(ish) pic
ZSLE 160J.jpg
ZSLE 160J.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1228 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Birdcaller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Birdcaller »

Cycleingking

Modifications! Oh, do tell. I gotta know about that, I’m stressing over eyelashes making sure I get it right. I can only imagine what you have in store for one of our twins.
Birdcaller
My first: ZELEX SLE ZXE217-1/ ZX160J

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Birdcaller wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:44 pm Cycleingking

Modifications! Oh, do tell. I gotta know about that, I’m stressing over eyelashes making sure I get it right. I can only imagine what you have in store for one of our twins.
Ha! Thank you, but I am not sure if my "modifications" are going to be massive impact. Its such an incredible sculpt to begin with. Hint, one that I am mastering is the trimmed bush below as presented in pic above. She is just calling out to me to have a little hair below. Im usu a shaved fan, but this bod with her labia- yeah I think she needs a lil hair to compliment. Working to get that more to my liking in the angles that matter to me. The other more significant mod to come, stay tuned😉
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Birdcaller wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:44 pm I’m stressing over eyelashes making sure I get it right.
What's going on with the lashes? Upgrading them or repair?
Mistresses

Birdcaller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Birdcaller »

Cycleingking

I’m usually a shaved pussy guy, but lately we’ve, my wife and I, have her trying a landing strip or small triangle, and I’m liking it. The mod or customization I’d go for instantly is big hanging labia, like the picture below. No manufacturer I know of even offers something like this which surprises me. I’m looking at WM dolls bimbo preorder and was hoping there would be a labia option but no luck. That, as far as I can tell now, will be my next doll depending on the reviews once it actually comes out.
IMG_4822.jpeg
IMG_4822.jpeg (44.8 KiB) Viewed 1147 times
On the eyelashes, Isabel’s right eyelash is half off. I tried to fix it with regular eyelash glue but can’t get it to hold, any ideas? I know I read Gorilla Glue for fingernails but think that might not be what I want for lashes. I’m trying to fix this one but if I can’t, I want to put on a pair new longer lashes on.
Birdcaller

a846827953
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a846827953 »

Love the freckles

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Birdcaller wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:03 pm Cycleingking

I’m usually a shaved pussy guy, but lately we’ve, my wife and I, have her trying a landing strip or small triangle, and I’m liking it. The mod or customization I’d go for instantly is big hanging labia, like the picture below. No manufacturer I know of even offers something like this which surprises me. I’m looking at WM dolls bimbo preorder and was hoping there would be a labia option but no luck. That, as far as I can tell now, will be my next doll depending on the reviews once it actually comes out.

IMG_4822.jpeg

On the eyelashes, Isabel’s right eyelash is half off. I tried to fix it with regular eyelash glue but can’t get it to hold, any ideas? I know I read Gorilla Glue for fingernails but think that might not be what I want for lashes. I’m trying to fix this one but if I can’t, I want to put on a pair new longer lashes on.
Get a bottle of Loctite gel. I put a dab on a safety pin, apply it to the eyelash, and carefully press it to the eyelid. Sets in about 30 seconds so you have some wiggle room on mistakes. Just don't get any glue on the the eyeball, it's impossible to remove. Holds up to anything but cage match sessions.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Birdcaller wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:03 pm Cycleingking

IMG_4822.jpeg

Sete is 💯 with the Loctite recommendation. Its quite permanent so keep that in mind, in terms of you will likely not be reusing the lashes when you remove. This is a plus for me.

Ahhh, yes you sir are a man with fine taste :). I hear ya. Not for all my doll options, but its important to me to have myself one with some hangers one day as well. The 160J is mostly solving this for me, but I do kinda wish the labia were more flexible and not as molded. Heres a topic I started when I was on this very mission recently: viewtopic.php?p=2358167&hilit=inserts+lips#p2358167

In short, if you order with insert option, it opens up a lot more choice. The downside is that I have not found inserts to be as nice as fixed. I did in fact order up both TPE big labia mentioned in that thread and Zelex silicone big labia for a WM doll. It was pretty good, just not perfect and deserted the mission. The Zelex silicone was the best, but I had to wrap it to prevent contact ... too much dang trouble. There's plenty room to perfect this though if motivated!
Mistresses

Birdcaller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Birdcaller »

Cycleingking

Well at least there is hope then. I’m keeping my fingers crossed WM at least has the option for some nice hangers when the bimbo doll comes out. When it relates to labia, it’s kind of like tits, what is really to big? Nothing!

Thanks gentlemen on the eyelash answer, I’ll go with that and more than likely switch out the set and put new ones on with the loctite.

On a more positive note, I leave you with this parting (pun fully intended) shot. That sweet 160J.
IMG_2379.jpeg
IMG_2379.jpeg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 1090 times
IMG_2382.jpeg
IMG_2382.jpeg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1090 times
Birdcaller

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Wow looks great

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Those butterfly wings.. Thank you Zelex!!

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

👍 Nice. That is one of the few things I wish I could change about my 172E SLE. It has more of a " inny" type, tight slit Labia. I am more partial, like you , to a nice set of butterfly lips to suck on.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

:angel:
Wings.jpg
Wings.jpg (808.81 KiB) Viewed 782 times
Mistresses

Alpha1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Alpha1 »

cycleingking wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:12 am Zelex, I am new to you and I am impressed. Great work! No drawn out wait times... A beautifully sculpted doll showed up in about a week from the time of order. AND, I ordered on a Friday. Thank you to Wonder Dolls, they are top notch and amazing!! Here are my hot takes that might help folks and some things I was searching for and did not find while hunting...

Face 3.5/5 Only because not what I ordered (Head is awesome otherwise)
I chose the 202 head. She's absolutely gorgeous and has some cute freckles. Worth noting the oral depth is just not that deep enough for me. I measured about 3.5 to 4" depth. I do hope that the manufacturers catch on that depth and circumference ability is important. Additionally, promo pics had her eyes in brown, mine are like a grey/hazel maybe?? Beautiful nonetheless, but different than I wanted to do in terms of pulling off the more ethnic style of the promo pics that featured brown eyes. So I put her in a more western/euro wig instead of the curly and will place aside for now. Maybe even put up for sale :wink:
She's super cute tho!!
20231114_144439.jpg

Body 4.2/5
Body is just banging. I particularly love the sculpt and if you are considering the 160J, you too are a lover of the Thicc. Great then. You should also know that her boobs and butt are phenomenal. They are a joy to the touch, feel, slap and anything in-between :lol: . The only con is that Zelex used a unexpectedly harder foam core. I would have liked to see a softer foam used. Here's my take on cores. I actually prefer silicone and cores because although TPE can be super soft its unrealistically soft and stretchy in the wrong areas, it just lacks the realism I particularly crave. I woman's body is not a giant marshmallow and this girl reminds me of a fit chick. Soft boobs, soft ass, but her tummy is fit. Hands are are honestly the best hands of all of my dolls. These things feel real, like you are really holding hands. This is a first! Plus, they are so expressive. Boobs are AMAZING and that assss...yessir, cant stop touching, grabbing and slapping yet. Gel butt for the win. LHP is very, very good! Only took a few ticks for weight reduction methods.

Quick Hot Take
Here's the thing... Zelex is revolutionary in getting these dolls to market with no silly waiting and offering configurations that are normally the things you order- AS Standard! (Hard hands, gel butt, gel boobs, weight reduction, articulated hands, etc.) They literally have removed the point of "customizing" in my opinion. I also recognize that cost savings are req'd to achieve this. This is the reason I can't reasonably be tiffed at a slightly harder foam being used than I am accustomed to. Overall, this doll has definitely entered the upper echelon of my collection.

Here's some quick pics I gathered today, day 1 of receipt! W/ my Dani head
20231114_223420.jpg
20231114_223541 (1).jpg
20231114_224048.jpg
20231114_224409.jpg
20231114_224243.jpg

Rear/LHP

20231114_194938.jpg
20231114_194931.jpg
20231114_193842 (1).jpg
The Dani head fits her perfectly. I just ordered a 160J too and Im just waiting for it to arrive. What head is the Dani head ?

Im thinking about getting the same head as its so hot 😮‍💨

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I am a big labia guy too, and hate the trend of so many dolls with no labia.

All the girls I ever dated had big juicy labia but one.

Love the doll just a little too thick for me and I don't like the huge boobs on the 166K.

All the other SLE have ok Labia but not as juicy as these 2.

INFORMATIONS