www.rosretty.com

What do you want from sex doll beside sex?

ROSRETTY is a doll brand from Shenzhen Fairy Silicone Co., Ltd., registered in 2022. We are committed to designing the most realistic sex dolls. We have many experienced designers, artisans, and makeup artists to make every detail flawless, ensuring that every one of our clients loves these sex dolls and enjoys every moment with them. Our mission is to bring the ultimate fun to the global sex doll community. Website: rosretty.com
koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What do you want from sex doll beside sex?

Post by koaplayer1998 »

lexico wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:17 pm As I got older, my simulations got better, but not too much. Then in 1997, news broke out about RealDolls, and I was amazed. Within a few months, I was one of the first people to own a RealDoll. It definitely allowed me to have something physical to match my imagination. Visually, it did help. But the body was too "hard" and the skin was not right, so too much of it interrupted imagination. I bought and sold 2 different RealDolls between 1998 - 2001. Then I decided the current state of silicone sex dolls was not for me. But I never stopped thinking how RealDolls actually went at least part of the way to what I wanted.

I somehow wandered back into the sex-doll scene again in 2018, and I was amazed at what had changed. Suddenly, there were lots of dolls, not just RealDolls. But as I researched them, I saw that many of them still had the old limitations of RealDolls. But I was keeping a close eye for when these dolls crossed over a bit more.

Then, just a few weeks ago, I again checked in on the sex-doll scene, and suddenly I see several "hyper-realistic" dolls that appear to finally get that balance right of visuals with tactile stimulation. I've now started to seriously look for a doll, and have narrowed my choices down to 3 different models.

For me, a sex doll falls into a hazy middle ground. My imagination is always the driver for my fantasies. But I want a doll that has enough realistic tactile and visual simulation to spark that imagination and aid it.

We'll see how it goes when I get my next doll!

Matthew
Enjoyed reading your backstory......just curious, what 3 models have your narrowed your search down to?
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I like when she holds me at night ,all night .
I like when we cuddle ,her body heat dosent cause me to sweat and want to get away from her.
I like how she dosent expect anything from me,
But appears to appreciate everything I do for her.
I like how I can totally trust she will be home when I get there and won't have any gripe or complaints when I do, regardless of how late .
I like how patient she Is .
I like getting her dressed and setting her up to watch me so the house dosent feel empty .
I like that real women aren't a huge distraction because I've got a doll at home .
And she's always ready .
She exists to make me happy.
And she does .
20230528_122117.jpg
20230528_122117.jpg (772.25 KiB) Viewed 1324 times

lexico

Post by lexico »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:01 am Enjoyed reading your backstory......just curious, what 3 models have your narrowed your search down to?
At least at the moment, the 3 top contenders are RealLady from Irontech, SLE from Zelex, and a 170cm from Tayu. Each one has its strengths and weaknesses!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Hi ROSRETTY and welcome to TDF.
I could not find any introduction thread from you :roll:
Can you tell us about you ?
lots of your models seems familiar to me, are you connected to SY Dolls ?

Oh, and i just want sex and easy maintenance, that's why, as a multiple doll's owner, i'm done with TPE now.

estellblumhcb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by estellblumhcb »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Deeply inspired, I always thought most people were there to solve masturbation.

anon4231

Post by anon4231 »

estellblumhcb wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:43 am :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Deeply inspired, I always thought most people were there to solve masturbation.
estellblumhcb - you may find this thread very educational: viewtopic.php?t=44977&start=3330

This thread probably wasn't noticed by a LOT of people, but you may be surprised at how many more folks want a doll either for something that's not sex, or where sex isn't really the primary purpose.
Luna: <cheap brand> 140I. But you always love your first forever...
Lena: Normon 163F! Unboxing

Southern Transplant
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Southern Transplant »

A decoy against break-ins, ring and run punks, etc...

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Providing you take normal care of her, she will last you at least 10 yrs Minimum.
What do I mean with that?
Limbs are stronger, and limbs do not get fizzy after just a year or even in some cases, less.

MistyDolls
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MistyDolls »

I live alone because I have not had good luck with relationships. A doll can give the feeling like someone else is there, without the hassles. I also like to cuddle.

estellblumhcb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by estellblumhcb »

anon4231 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:47 am
estellblumhcb wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:43 am :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Deeply inspired, I always thought most people were there to solve masturbation.
estellblumhcb - you may find this thread very educational: viewtopic.php?t=44977&start=3330

This thread probably wasn't noticed by a LOT of people, but you may be surprised at how many more folks want a doll either for something that's not sex, or where sex isn't really the primary purpose.
thanks

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Something warm in my bed. My next doll will definitely have thermostat controlled heating.

INFORMATIONS