www.xtdoll.com

Innovative post: What is a super weight reducting physical doll?

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Innovative post: What is a super weight reducting physical doll?

Post by LJ69 »

The 163F cup doll has a very nice body shape and 25kgs is a fantastic light weight - I really like this doll a lot.

Giving it a lot of thought...

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

LJ69 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:24 am The 163F cup doll has a very nice body shape and 25kgs is a fantastic light weight - I really like this doll a lot.

Giving it a lot of thought...
Come join the club!
viewtopic.php?t=174486
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

hi XTdoll, just reading
interesting and promising!

Will check a first buyer's review once its available.

Remember, if weight reduction is not super soft as a real person, its not the way to go.

Forget about "dolls for photography" we are not that kind and it will eventually fade as Instagram selfies, people are tired of "hey look at my doll in my house wearing a nice dress" yeah yeah

the aim is softness...as a human

Industry is still well behind in doll softness, soecially in cheeks, upper arms sac, butt, stomach and thighs. So its difficult to me accept that a weight refuction doll will be softer than the standard, who in turn needs to be much softer in specific areas
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:36 pm hi XTdoll, just reading

Remember, if weight reduction is not super soft as a real person, its not the way to go.

Forget about "dolls for photography" we are not that kind and it will eventually fade as Instagram selfies, people are tired of "hey look at my doll in my house wearing a nice dress" yeah yeah

Industry is still well behind in doll softness, soecially in cheeks, upper arms sac, butt, stomach and thighs. So its difficult to me accept that a weight refuction doll will be softer than the standard, who in turn needs to be much softer in specific areas
Hi Luiskjr,
First of all, I should thank you for reading this post. Regarding the softness aspect, I am sure you can find out what other valued XTDOLL buyers in TDF have to say about their experiences. :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Ask and ye shall receive: viewtopic.php?p=2459221#p2459221

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Nackers wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:30 pm

Ask and ye shall receive: viewtopic.php?p=2459221#p2459221

Absolutely Not!
My points are all valid and they stand even for this doll. Its NOT soft, its Hard

Let let me explain:

First, you did an excellent detailed review with videos, very important. Appreciate

This XT doll has very nice features, I loved the internal mouth detail, spine and ribs

But she is a WM style (noodle limbs) too skinny and without a stomach, or what we call a negative stomach, when the person breaths an pulls stomach inside.

Your videos Drummy and Foamcoresofness show precisely how hard they are. Tapping is when you cant prove its soft so you make repetitive little tappings to make an illusion of softness.

No, a soft belly is like when you spoon your love partner, (even if she is a fitness super champion Godess like an olympic swimmer or a pro tennis star) when you are in bed in spoon position you put your hand on her belly and you can grabble and wobble, its soft as gellatin (because she is relaxing her muscles and allowing it for cuddling mode)

Butts too, they must have a firm shape but need to be super soft and waggle a bit when you slap it, when you spread the half butt to reveal the anal they should move with ease, at least an external volume of the ass

This is not XT's fault. All dolls are too hard.
That was my claim in the original post. We want softer dolls in 5 (five) areas. Note it down cause its just and precisely in these areas:

1. Butt
2. Stomach
3. Cheeks
4. Thighs
5. Upper arm (sac)
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

*shrugs* I'm happy with the overall softness combined with weight reduction. I much prefer the results to the "jello" of TPE. Only fat people are like jello, if you have low body fat practically all wobble disappears on a real person. In my view the weight reduction makes it firm where it should be firm and soft where it should be soft.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Nackers wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:44 pm *shrugs* I'm happy with the overall softness combined with weight reduction. I much prefer the results to the "jello" of TPE. Only fat people are like jello, if you have low body fat practically all wobble disappears on a real person. In my view the weight reduction makes it firm where it should be firm and soft where it should be soft.
That is really good to know!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

peachplumpear wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:55 pm Sounds promising! The lower weight the better!

As soon as I read this I thought of the doll floating like a balloon 🎈🤪
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Nothing to do with fat people

As said even the fitness pro female sport star, any skinny 20 year old, any human being, has soft cheeks, soft belly when muscles are relaxed, soft thighs at the back of the leg. Soft lips, spongeous tongue.

Manufacturers (all of them) are not grading softness by area. Its cheaper just to pour silicone Inside a mold and make only breasts with realistic softness. Its time they start making the rest of parts also in its real texture. Attention to detail.
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Nackers wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:44 pm *shrugs* I'm happy with the overall softness combined with weight reduction. I much prefer the results to the "jello" of TPE. Only fat people are like jello, if you have low body fat practically all wobble disappears on a real person. In my view the weight reduction makes it firm where it should be firm and soft where it should be soft.
Thanks Nackers, for everything you share. :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

INFORMATIONS