How can this shop sell for much lower price then other shops?

We are an authorized vendor of renowned sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE, and more. Our company sells sex dolls to multiple domains in the world including Canada and the United States in the North America, and some popular regions in the Europe such as the United Kingdom. Our core values revolve around prioritizing customer satisfaction and delivering exceptional customer service. We guarantee 100% authentic sex dolls, best offers, and competitive prices. We also offer flexible financing options, round-the-clock customer support, and worldwide free shipping. Our company provides a wider range of high-quality dolls, including our exclusive line, giving our customers unparalleled choices and options. Our commitment to quality control ensures that all dolls undergo thorough inspection and photography before being shipped. Explore our offerings at our website: www.fantasywives.com.
Rotgut_the_bloated

How can this shop sell for much lower price then other shops?

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

I checked this site and wanted to see budget dolls, and prices blew me away! Some are going for even 700 $ which is kimberdoll level cheap! And im curious how is this possible? Im not an experienced buyer but i keep an eye on prices as one day i will make next purchase, and i havent seen prices drop.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: How can this shop sell for much lower price then other shops?

Post by Dollfriend »

some are cheap others not so much, also they are labeled as cheap dolls, I would be weary if the entire line of dolls on the site were cheap that does not seem to be the case here, my 2 cents... :D

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

SY and Aibei are lower quality brands.

Ant999

Post by Ant999 »

toddjy wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:06 pm SY and Aibei are lower quality brands.
I have an SY148, about 18 months old, and the only complaint is that some fingers are starting to twist, which apparently means the finger to hand bond is broken, probably because of accidental deformations when I did not pay enough attention while dressing or moving her. I have seen similar problems mentioned with some of the highly esteemed brands, so I am not convinced SY deserve the "lower quality" reputation. SY has been vilified for copying, but if anyone can tell me which other brand has the same face as my Geniece, please tell me.

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

As a vendor, we always strive to bring more possibilities to our customers. Whether it's a high-priced, exceptionally high-quality doll or a more budget-friendly option, we know that the quality of very inexpensive dolls may be not as good as that of established brands like Zelex and WM doll. However, if a customer has a budget of only $800 and wants to buy a doll, we hope to provide options while ensuring they are not counterfeit. This is the reason why we open this affordable sex doll category. We believe customers will not hold the same quality standards for these inexpensive dolls as they would for brands like Zelex and WM doll. Whether it's a high-quality or budget doll, if a customer has any issues with their order, we are committed to providing the same high level of customer service. :) :)

INFORMATIONS