www.jiusheng-doll.com

JSD girls

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: JSD girls

Post by manfredixon »

jiusheng-doll wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:47 am 150C Ann (silicone head+tpe body)
There she is - my own personal favorite! If only she were available in silicone... one can dream!

I love that her body is petite without being too skinny, plus the fact that her breasts aren't unnaturally massive! If that's your thing then good for you, but 95% of all available dolls are already made in your favor, so it's refreshing to see that there are options for us who prefer them smaller. Sorry not sorry! ;)

MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Such stunning girls in this thread.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

manfredixon wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:31 am
jiusheng-doll wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:47 am 150C Ann (silicone head+tpe body)
There she is - my own personal favorite! If only she were available in silicone... one can dream!

I love that her body is petite without being too skinny, plus the fact that her breasts aren't unnaturally massive! If that's your thing then good for you, but 95% of all available dolls are already made in your favor, so it's refreshing to see that there are options for us who prefer them smaller. Sorry not sorry! ;)

What you say holds more weight in TPE. Actual upper medium to large breasted dolls are extremely limited in silicone and of the few that are availible, most are poorly done. JS's entire lineup (and MLW by extension) is on the small breasted side unfortunately; their 168 C cup doll's bust is actually larger than their supposed 155 F cup. They effectively have 5 (yes that's right 5!) versions of their 148 B cup! 148 B TPE, 148 B silicone, 148 B torso, 168 C TPE and 168 C silicone (168 C being a scaled version of the 148 B) and there is people asking for more versions of the same body! I mean dang it, how many times can you rehash the same body over and over again? This is JS's second biggest problem (first being poor love hole sizing and high likelyhood of premature tearing/poor useability), they have no variety. Their entire lineup is stick thin, small to lower end medium breast; nothing stands out, they all appear to be slight variations of the same body. So not only does nothing stand out in their own line, but nothing stands out against the competition (at least in regards to body shape).

All silicone manufacturers make dolls with breasts in the AA-C cup range, some have multiples in each of those cup sizes and most don't make anything larger than a (medium sized) D cup. I just searched one vendor using A-C cup size and silicone material filter and got 174 options in that cup range from the limited brands that the one vendor carries.

Large breasts are just as natural as small breasts, both occur in nature. It would not surprise me if small breasted genes (in significant commonality) are a relatively new phenomenon, only becoming sustainable now that science allows for stick thin, small breasted women to effectively birth and sustain healthy children. Throughout history wide hips, breasts capable of producing and holding milk in sufficient quantity to sustain children etc. was a necessity in order to ensure the continuation of a genetic line and therefore was sought after. Although not widely availible in silicone; thicker, larger breasted dolls are more likely to be in demand due to man's natural instinctual drive for successful reproduction. It is an interesting subject.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

INFORMATIONS