www.6yedollglobal.com/

6YE 150B Review

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
ArchieTheBald
Active Poster
Active Poster

6YE 150B Review

Post by ArchieTheBald »

I've had my 150B for about 8 weeks so I thought it was time for a review. This is my first TPE doll. I have 2 silicone dolls (a Starpery 171A and a Piper Doll [REDACTED DUE TO BOARD RULES]. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to get any proper photos. I will update the review if I manage to do that.

General Thoughts

So far I'm a fan of the TPE. I haven't owned any other TPE dolls but the 6YE TPE is softer than either silicone doll and has proven very durable at this point. The Starpery doll is the most firm, with the Piper being quite soft but not as soft as the 6YE. With that said, I would like the TPE to be a bit softer for the butt.

The TPE was not oily and the smell was mild and seems to have all but disappeared at this point. The TPE feels like it has a bit of a grain to it. Interestingly my Piper Doll's silicone feels very similar in that regard. My biggest complaint about the Piper Doll silicone is that I cannot run my hand over it smoothly and that powder doesn't stick to it. Powder does stick to the 6YE TPE very well which helps. After powdering, the skin feels smooth if I run my hand very lightly over it but I can still feel some of the grain. The feeling is a bit like running your hand over a smooth piece of lumber - it feels relatively smooth but there is still some resistance.

The body is very slender and the legs look a little skinny but I'm ok with that as it keeps the weight down. Overall I'm happy with the look of the body. It is a good compromise between nice appearance and low weight.

Height and weight
The height of the doll is pretty close to perfect for me. My 171cm doll is the same height as me and would be awkward to try to move around even if she weren't so heavy. My other doll is 130cm which is easy to manage but it's shorter than I would like. I didn't weigh the doll but the stated weight of 25kg / 57 lbs sounds about right. I certainly don't think it is more than 27kg / 60 lbs. It is noticeably heavier than my 50 lbs Piper but MUCH lighter than my approximately 85 lbs Starpery doll. The weight is definitely manageable.

Breasts
I ordered gel breasts and when the doll arrived it had one gel breast and one hollow. Interestingly, the feel between the two breasts is quite similar. The gel breasts in my Piper Doll, despite the doll being silicone, seem a bit softer but that's likely because they are larger. If I were ordering another 150B I would go with the hollow breasts as the hollow one feels a little bit softer. I suspect a 6YE doll with larger breasts would be better with gel.

Butt
The butt is a nice size for a doll with such a small frame. As I said earlier, I would like it to be a bit softer although it is noticeably softer than the Piper Doll and much softer than the Starpery. The butt is slightly square shaped, although how noticeable this is depends on the viewing angle. You can actually see this in some of the promotional photos but most of them are taken from angles that make the butt look more round. One butt cheek is also a bit larger than the other (this is easily visible in the promotional photos). The butt definitely does not look as nice as the Piper Doll, but Piper has some of the best looking butts in the business.

Love holes
The love hole placement in the 6YE 150B is very good. I believe they updated the model at some point so if you have seen photos or read reviews of older versions that have poor LHP do not let that dissuade you.

Both love holes had a membrane inside that needs to be cut open. I haven't oppened the butthole because I don't intend to use it. The membrane is a little ways in so it doesn't affect the appearance of the butthole. The membrane inside the vagina was quite solid and I had to use small scissors to cut it. The remnants of the membrane still seem to cause the vagina to close up a bit and it has to be pulled open before use but that makes the vagina have no gape at all when that happens. Even after use, before it has closed back up, there is very little gape compared to the Starpery doll. The Piper Doll had very little gape but the vagina tore easily and repeatedly which is the main reason I ended up ordering the 6YE doll.

The vagina looks amazing. TPE is supposed to be less detailed than silicone but the vagina on this doll looks far more realistic than either of my silicone dolls. If you've seen the promo photos and been skeptical, don't be - they are accurate. The vagina also feels great. The ability of TPE to stretch is a pretty big advantage over silicone here. I've only had sex with her 3 times but between that and the subsequent cleanings the vagina has not had any issues, which is more than I can say for some (*cough* Pider Doll *cough*). The Starpery doll didn't have major issues but had pretty big gape and the vagina did not feel as nice as the Piper or 6YE.

Skelton and joints
The doll has a ball joint skeleton that, overall seems to function in very similar fashion to my other dolls. The doll does not seem to bend forward and back at the waist as much as my other dolls and the neck joint doesn't seem to have as much range of motion (at least compared to the Piper Doll but that one is different as it has a built-in head). Otherwise the joints move as expected. The joint tightness is perfect and is consistent across all the joints. The latter was not true for either of my other dolls. The Starpery had one very tight hip joint and the Piper had a somewhat loose waist joint. Not much else to say here, I'm happy with it so far. No loosening of the joints yet but it's only been a couple of months.

Heads
I got the doll with the N20 head which is one of the ones commonly used for this body in the promo photos. The head is a good size for the body and looks reasonably close to the promo photos. In person it does perhaps look a bit more angular. Overall I found the face to be attractive but not close to the Starpery (Hedy) which looks stunning. It is hard to compare to the Piper because that has more of an anime/elf face rather than a realistic face. I was able to get a second head at a large discount (but not free which many other manufacturers offer). I ordered the N24 which turned out to be a bit of a mistake. The dolls the N24 is usually associated with have larger bodies and the head definitely looks too big for the slender 150B. The N24's features appear significantly more angular to me than they look in the promo photos. I will try to sell the N24 head and might order a different one. I've looked through all the 6YE heads and it's hard to tell which would go well with this body, but I suspect the N16 (one of the ones often shown with the 150B) might be the prettiest one that would fit well (this is of course largely subjective).

Conclusion
I'm very happy with the 6YE 150B. Any doll is going to involve compromises - this is evident from all the posts on the forum related to things like "silicone vs TPE" and "how much does your doll weigh?". For me, this doll has been the best balance between all of the different factors that have to be considered when buying a doll. Of the 3 dolls I own, the Starpery is the best looking but the least functional (heavy, too firm, mediocre vagina) to the point that it was quickly replaced with the Piper Doll and relegated to storage. The Piper is light, has the best feeling breasts and the nicest looking butt. It is also very short and the vagina tears way too easily. Both silicone dolls are also more firm and have hard foam cores which exacerbate that (I initially got the Piper Doll with a soft butt which turned out to be gel filled and was defective leading to the doll being replaced but that's another story). The 6YE is easily the best of the 3 for cuddling and for sex. It also strikes a good balance in terms of size and ability to move it around and store when it needs to be out of the way.

andy1324

Re: 6YE 150B Review

Post by andy1324 »

thanks ArchieTheBald,, for sharing so many great details in your review...

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Congrats on your first TPE and 6YE is a good choice!

If you end up buying another in search of a soft butt, I definitely recommend the 158A. She’s got a perfect small bubble butt. She’s got a tiny waist but that equates to tolerable weight, only about 4kg heavier than the 150cm. I have both dolls and my 158A is still getting the most action of all of my dolls. Just a recommendation for a future purchase.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Shylon

Post by Shylon »

Thanks for the review. It helps. πŸ™

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Very good πŸ‘ thanks for your review
Training starts now….and begin
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-BossπŸ˜‹
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍