jarliet.com

Full TPE doll Cassie with huge breasts

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.
Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Full TPE doll Cassie with huge breasts

Post by Aglooka »

NINJASEX wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:28 am This doll was my first big tits doll. Very well built from Jarliet.

Strong skeleton, giant boobs, great sexy faces, squishy, but very durable tpe. Highly recommend :glou:
Each time i see her , it automatically teleport my mind to that incredible feeling when discovering the first huge doll ladies at the forum

Shes a classic . Long life to the queen
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Yep! I remember when I first laid eyes on her, being a total noob to the doll world, can you believe the first thing that came to mind was...

"Wow! No way I can handle a doll like that, her boobs are too big, whoever gets her is a lucky guy tho".... 6 months later, I purchased her like my life depended on it :haha4:

It's funny because, sometimes you write off a doll, and that doll comes back and ends up in your arms, it's a beautiful thing :lying:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

NINJASEX wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:28 am This doll was my first big tits doll. Very well built from Jarliet.

Strong skeleton, giant boobs, great sexy faces, squishy, but very durable tpe. Highly recommend :glou:
thank you dear

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

Aglooka wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:17 pm

Each time i see her , it automatically teleport my mind to that incredible feeling when discovering the first huge doll ladies at the forum

Shes a classic . Long life to the queen
thank you dear :D

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

NINJASEX wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:58 pm Yep! I remember when I first laid eyes on her, being a total noob to the doll world, can you believe the first thing that came to mind was...

"Wow! No way I can handle a doll like that, her boobs are too big, whoever gets her is a lucky guy tho".... 6 months later, I purchased her like my life depended on it :haha4:

It's funny because, sometimes you write off a doll, and that doll comes back and ends up in your arms, it's a beautiful thing :lying:
your description is beautiful thing

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

CF wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:33 am You had me at “giant boobs”! ❤️‍🔥♥️
:razz:

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

Fantastic Plastic wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:35 am I put the Cassie head on my 153 Giant Breast some time ago, I think it’s a perfect match especially with dark brown eyes.
I wonder if I helped inspire this combination?
IMG_5469.jpeg
this is real photo.

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Is gel boobs an option?

Also, which tpe blends you support? Firm/soft, very soft, jelly soft?
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

scandik69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scandik69 »

Yiu have pics of her boobs?

Sebone

Post by Sebone »

Dear Jarliet,

I am Sebastien, I am French, 50 years old, and fan of your doll Cassie and Kimberly
153 K cup, and I am very motivated to buy a model.
To be sure of my purchase, I wanted to have some answers to my questions, to help me
guide and make sure I do the right thing. I hope you can answer me, thank you in advance.

Concerning the chest:
What is the skin tone on the PIC 1 and PIC 2
What is the shade/ tint of the areolas/nipples on PIC 1 and PIC 2

the frost in the chest, your opinion? or, is it safer to take hollow breasts (normal)?

What is the type of breasts in PIC 3 And PIC 4? (gel or hollow breasts)?

Is it possible for the design to have a slightly shorter nipple, and a little thicker?
Is it possible to have areolas of 9 cm? with the edges of the areolas in gradient (no clear edge)

The heated option heats which parts exactly? is it convincing?

Concerning the feet:
Without taking the standing option, can we put shoes on the doll?

Regarding taxes:
Are there customs taxes and how much for France?

Regarding the site where I will order:
I saw the site: rosemarydoll.com an interesting price:
my question: can I order on rosemarydoll without problems and
Could I ask them to modify the nipples and areolas (if possible of course). Or would you advise me to go directly through your site jarliet.com, because I have
given that on your site, you offer less customization than on rosemarydoll, but if you offer me the same prices and modifications possible at home, then we will do business.
Or maybe you have another site to recommend to me for ordering?

Thank you for answering me, I hope to be well informed, and reassured for my purchase.
Sincerely

Sebastian

INFORMATIONS