www.yourdoll.com

Buyer Beware

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
knighthawk

Buyer Beware

Post by knighthawk »

The following review is from my experience with a doll made by SE Doll and purchased from the vendor Your Doll.

161cm (5ft3) F-cup (fixed vagina, gel breasts, articulated fingers and other options)

Doll arrived in June 2022- Package undamaged and doll in good condition.

Note that the doll has mostly been laying flat on a bed, sometimes legs up in the air or sitting up, for posing or dressing up.
Doll had been well cared for, and the recommendations in the Owners Manual have been followed.

Two issues arose shortly after. One fingertip had the “bone” poking through under the nail.
The vaginal canal has a TPE “ball” at the end which is not fixed in place.
The purpose of this ball is to stop fluids entering into the skeleton area.
Response from Your Doll support after querying this...

“Ok, no problem, we will ship the bigger TPE ball, TPE glue, and fingernail to you to fix all the issues. The factory tells us that this ball was used to avoid the water inside the skeleton.”

Due to lubrication and moving the legs up and down, this causes the ball to move about. If sitting up, the ball can even be ejected from the vagina.

These issues were raised with Your Doll, for which they offered to send me a new fingernail kit, with glue.
I requested a larger TPE ball so that it might actually stay in place, which they sent as well.
Fixed the finger and inserted the larger ball.

All seemed to be okay, until January 2023, when moving the legs to a horizontal position, the spine snapped.
From feeling the skeleton through the TPE, it seemed to be at the weld where the spine joins onto the pelvic section.
Due to the stiffness of the hip joints, I was unable to put the doll's legs back down horizontally, without the pelvic part trying to push its way through the stomach.
Doll was unusable at this point, and due to ill health I did not do anything about the doll until recently.

Having had to move house in January 2024, I noticed that the doll was even more “floppy” than before.
When moving the legs, it seemed as though the whole pelvic area had disintegrated.
There was also lots of metal on metal grinding noises.
The doll is now a useless lump of rubber and metal.

After contacting Your Doll support, I received this response...

“This doll is too old for us to be responsible for after-sales, and it is impossible for the factory to recreate a doll for this reason, and we cannot judge what caused it.“

So a doll that is less than 2 years old, which I paid thousands of dollars for, is now just a pile of junk.
It is common knowledge, a doll's life expectancy should be from 5 to 7 years.
In fact, I have a WM brand doll which is around 5 years old and still in good condition with no major issues. Another doll is around 10 years old and still in one piece.

So failing any suitable solution from Your Doll or SE Doll, I will be cutting open the doll to determine what has happened to the skeleton.
My theory is that the hip joints were overtightened, meaning that every time the legs were raised perpendicular to the torso, it stressed the spine/pelvic weld to the point that it broke. If you look at a picture of the
skeleton, you can see it could be a weak point.
Secondly, the TPE "ball" is a flawed design in that it does not stay in place, so allows fluids to enter into the pelvic area, possibly corroding the skeleton to the point that it falls apart.

As most doll owners can attest, this is not something I really want to do considering the attachment that you can form with a doll.

Moral of the story, buyer beware...

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Buyer Beware

Post by bbc3 »

I'm sorry this happened to you.

Unfortunately, only Real Doll has a warranty of any kind (a limited 30 day one at that). Any doll bought from overseas carries inherent risk that it might not last very long and I really don't know of a lot of even mainstream products that have full warranties beyond 1 year.

I agree, its tough as hell to spend a couple grand on something that you can't use any more and I wish there was some way to guarantee the product will last for years and years, but this "warning" really applies to any sex doll, not just this vendor or this brand. Trying to get any recourse after 2 years is just not going to happen.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

The tpe ball or plug at the end of the vaginal canal is a very common problem across all brands of TPE doll.
A quick search on TDF would have brought up many of threads on this issue ,how to inspect for defects ,and how to repair it should it be a problem.

Finger pokes are also a common occurrence.

It sounds like the vendor was trying to be helpful as opposed to " your on your own buddy!" So difficult to fault them in this story.
I'm sorry your finding all this information out this late in the game .
But it is good that you posted your story here so that other new doll owners can see the importance of a cheap endoscope and doing a thorough pre play inspection.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Definitely unfortunate. However the points made by both bbc3 and The Doll Advocate are spot on. +1(2) I do hope that your surgery is a success. There's some really good tutorials to be found here that should helpfully help you minimize trouble and maximize success!

Good Luck!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

Definitely a rough experience. But at least you got almost 2 years out of it first, eh? And please, for the love of all things good in life, keep us posted on the surgery operation.

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:27 pm The tpe ball or plug at the end of the vaginal canal is a very common problem across all brands of TPE doll.
A quick search on TDF would have brought up many of threads on this issue ,how to inspect for defects ,and how to repair it should it be a problem.

Well the fact that the TPE ball is not even mentioned on the vendor's site is a glaring omission on their part.
If I knew that, I probably would have gone insert instead.
And no, I disagree before you say it... Vendor's and manufacturers should be totally transparent about the in's and out's of a doll's anatomy...
I'm not complaining about the fingers... all my dolls have had that problem... just mentioned it as part of the story....

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

Obi2Kanobi wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:24 pm Definitely a rough experience. But at least you got almost 2 years out of it first, eh? And please, for the love of all things good in life, keep us posted on the surgery operation.
Well, my point in posting is to illustrate that the vendor/manufacturer clearly do not care about their reputation.
Losing a potential repeat doll buyer seems to be irrelevant.
They are making plenty of cash to be able to do the right thing once in awhile.
So I got a dud doll... I am not gonna fix her, just open her up and see what the issue is... then off to the dump I suppose.

So far the score is....
WM Doll 1... still in good shape at 5 years
SE Doll 0... beyond repair at less than 2 years

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

knighthawk wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:03 pm
The Doll Advocate wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:27 pm The tpe ball or plug at the end of the vaginal canal is a very common problem across all brands of TPE doll.

Well the fact that the TPE ball is not even mentioned on the vendor's site is a glaring omission on their part.
And no, I disagree before you say it... Vendor's and manufacturers should be totally transparent about the in's and out's of a doll's anatomy...
I'm not complaining about the fingers... all my dolls have had that problem... just mentioned it as part of the story....
I agree with you that it could be better done ,so that this isn't a real concern.
The ball is there to plug the canal because they use the canal as a mounting point inside the mold for the skeleton as the TPE is poured.
When the doll mold is removed , there is no "backwall" to the vagina .
So they make a frail attempt to seal it up with a chunk of tpe and solvent .
Sometimes it takes ,sometimes it doesn't.
It would be nice if QC could check that as they go into boxes , I do agree with you .

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:29 pm

I agree with you that it could be better done ,so that this isn't a real concern.
The ball is there to plug the canal because they use the canal as a mounting point inside the mold for the skeleton as the TPE is poured.
It would be nice if QC could check that as they go into boxes , I do agree with you .
Well I agree.. there is no reason why the vaginal canal is not sealed at the point of manufacturing... I just think it is laziness... how hard is it to glue the ball into the end of the canal? There in solve a million complaints from doll owners????

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

I’d be hard pressed to cut her open, as you mentioned a bond developed, I believe I’d simply retire her her in such a fashion that her beauty and ambience will shine on and remain a loved and appreciated part of your doll family forever!
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

Rugbug61 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:28 pm I’d be hard pressed to cut her open, as you mentioned a bond developed, I believe I’d simply retire her her in such a fashion that her beauty and ambience will shine on and remain a loved and appreciated part of your doll family forever!
Well yeah... but it seems Your Doll does not care...
So I might do the unthinkable.
Cut her off at the waist and she can become a head stand...
Might as well get something out of it... her breasts are still good... so why not?
Never thought I would see the day I am actually thinking of cutting my girl in half...
God help me if I get sprung doing it... not something that is easily explained away.... 8O 8O 8O

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:29 pm

The whole concept is so poorly thought out, it baffles me...
Considering that the vaginal canal will be the most used orifice on a doll... I mean really? And everyone knows... there will be fluids involved... I get the distinct feeling that the manufacturers are super lazy, or just setting up doll owners to fail...
Come on... even I could do better than that...
The best doll design is my first doll.. the vagina and anal canals are one tunnel.. in a U shape.. it doesn't matter which you use, its very easy to clean and zero risk of anything getting into the skeleton... it is completely sealed... why doll makers don't use this method defies logic to me... you could easily do this U shape by attaching the necessary molding to the outside of the doll mold....

And they didn't even use solvent... I know that because the first time I see the "ball"... was because she was lubed up... sitting up... I tipped her on her back and there was the "ball"... it had made its way OUT of the vagina...
I for one will never buy a fixed vagina doll again... unless they make serious improvements to the design... it is just not worth the risk or money for a doll skeleton to fail....

INFORMATIONS