sexyrealsexdolls.com

Consensus on best adhesive for vaginal area?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
dave+-1

Consensus on best adhesive for vaginal area?

Post by dave+-1 »

Greetings, I recently purchased a doll Doll Forever doll from Doll Channel. (Wednesday Addams) Almost immediately I started noticing tears in the vaginal cavity area, which has only gotten worse. I've only had a couple months. I'm wondering if there's a consensus on best adhesive to use in the vaginal area. Or, if it's just not possible to get a permanent bond in high stress areas.
To doll channels credit they did give me a replacement body but with same issues.
I'm wondering if there's a consensus on best adhesive to use in the vaginal area. I have dug in the forums quite a bit, but haven't really found anything conclusive.
Also wondering if it's just not possible to get a permanent bond in high stress areas and maybe it's a common issue with all silicone dolls? Seems really quick though.
Also, I tried to post a picture, but that option doesn't appear to be available.
Any advice in general would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Consensus on best adhesive for vaginal area?

Post by Thelord001 »

Im bumping this thread. I need some advice too. However, pictures are needed. Depending on exactly where the tear is and how big it is, it might be possible to glue it with a very small, thin amount of sil-poxy. It worked on one of my dolls, but not on the other one.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I might suggest an oiling .
I got a doll once that developed cracks all along her booty cleavage from being bent over .
I think some of the dolls sit in a warehouse for longer than usual and begin to get a little dry .
Then when they get a home and start moving ,cracks appear because they are dry .
Customer thinks just because they just received the doll, it's new .
When in reality many dolls are mass runs and the warehoused.
For who knows how long and at what temps and humidity.
I'd start with an oiling ,to stop new cracks from appearing while you obtain some information on how to fix the cracks with 3m tape primer.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

The OP indicated a silicone doll, oil and 3M are TPE solutions.
Please do not use Silpoxy in the vag. It is the best silicone adhesive, but it dries hard, turning the vag into a cheese grater.

I've had good luck lately with a Chinese product from Amazon.
20240109_102411.jpg
20240109_102411.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 78 times
Its tinted, softer than most but firmer than my original silicone. Use it to fill the open crack, not to glue the split together. If you fill the crack it will release some of the tension and the repair will last a bit longer.

Will it split again? It's silicone, if course it will split.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS