Starpery.com

This is how I clean her vagina and anus

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
johnmagicnl

This is how I clean her vagina and anus

Post by johnmagicnl »

I made this video tutorial on how I clean my dolls vagina and anus.
I use an "anus shower" that I found online. It fits perfect on my shower hose.

anaal1.jpg
anaal1.jpg (132.92 KiB) Viewed 467 times
anaal2.jpg
anaal2.jpg (150.68 KiB) Viewed 467 times
anaal3.jpg
anaal3.jpg (146.97 KiB) Viewed 467 times

For drying I use an aquarium air pump.

1200x841.jpg
1200x841.jpg (147.21 KiB) Viewed 467 times

And finaly, a UV-Heat rod that I found on the tantaly website.

rod1.jpg
rod1.jpg (198.37 KiB) Viewed 467 times

For me this is the easiest way to clean my dolls love holes, and I wanted to share this with you all.

I filmed this with my phone and used an AI voice over. I am not the best in editing video, but it will serve its purpose I hope.

If you have questions, just ask.
Attachments
Cleaning Vagina-1.mp4
(56.65 MiB) Downloaded 90 times
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

makemydrink

Re: This is how I clean her vagina and anus

Post by makemydrink »

johnmagicnl wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:38 am I made this video tutorial on how I clean my dolls vagina and anus.

anaal1.jpganaal2.jpganaal3.jpg

1200x841.jpg

rod1.jpg

For me this is the easiest way to clean my dolls love holes, and I wanted to share this with you all.

I filmed this with my phone and used an AI voice over. I am not the best in editing video, but it will serve its purpose I hope.

I'm not sure I could get mine in my shower without someone being hurt, so I think I will use a piece of sponge with (antibacterial soap on it) on the end of forceps to start the cleaning, twist it around some, then rinse it out with an enema bulb or similar, then one more time with the sponge (also with antibacterial soap) and rinse, maybe 3 times should get her clean? then a final rinse with clean water and then start the drying process? Should this work well?

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

makemydrink wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:38 am
johnmagicnl wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:38 am I made this video tutorial on how I clean my dolls vagina and anus.

1200x841.jpg

rod1.jpg

I'm not sure I could get mine in my shower without someone being hurt, so I think I will use a piece of sponge with (antibacterial soap on it) on the end of forceps to start the cleaning, twist it around some, then rinse it out with an enema bulb or similar, then one more time with the sponge (also with antibacterial soap) and rinse, maybe 3 times should get her clean? then a final rinse with clean water and then start the drying process? Should this work well?
Sounds good to me. I would recommend using an UV-light to kill all the bacteria that are left. But that is just what I would do.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I hope you have inspected her and ascertained that her vaginal and anal orafaces are completely and absolutely sealed. The water pressure from the tap will guarantee water seepage into the skeleton of there are ANY unsealed holes.

And her feet? If she has foot bolts then that is another way to get water penetration into the skeleton.

I never recommend puting a doll in the shower. So much can go wrong. You can use the Coeros cleaning apparatus and wash and dry her right in the bed.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

RevJack wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:57 am I hope you have inspected her and ascertained that her vaginal and anal orafaces are completely and absolutely sealed. The water pressure from the tap will guarantee water seepage into the skeleton of there are ANY unsealed holes.

And her feet? If she has foot bolts then that is another way to get water penetration into the skeleton.

I never recommend puting a doll in the shower. So much can go wrong. You can use the Coeros cleaning apparatus and wash and dry her right in the bed.

Reverend Jack
I agree that the coeros cleaning apparatus would be the better option. That said, until now I did not have any problems whatsoever putting her in the shower. I am using this method now almost a year, and she get a shower 2 or 3 times every week. I make sure to dry her feet after, and never get water above her breast.
But, I am planning to buy the coeros system, as my second doll is on her way.
With the coeros cleaning apparatus, the problem with leaks to the skeleton are still the same I guess?
Thanks for your input Reverend Jack.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Yes, you always have to inspect TPE dolls for sealed vag and anus and oral.
The coeros tool has a more gentle pressure and reduces the risk, but you really need to check to make sure.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

Thank you Reverend Jack, some good info :)

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

johnmagicnl wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:43 am

1200x841.jpg

rod1.jpg

Sounds good to me. I would recommend using an UV-light to kill all the bacteria that are left. But that is just what I would do.
Do you have one you can recommend? I've seen the pin light black light UV lights for sale, will one of them work?

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

makemydrink wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:20 pm
johnmagicnl wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:43 am

1200x841.jpg

rod1.jpg

Do you have one you can recommend? I've seen the pin light black light UV lights for sale, will one of them work?
This is the one I use https://www.tantaly.com/products/heatin ... germicidal
Also Doeros has one on his website: https://www.coeros.com/product/uv-germi ... ating-rod/
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

Honestly I always shower my dolls. It doesn't feel right or somehow feels "half assed" not to "hose her down" and wash with soap. I either use a piece of foam from the package or a folded towel for her to stand on and her hands against the wall so I can wash her armpits too and use a vaginal irrigator for the insides. I've never had any rust show up anywhere, no funky smells, I never "finish" inside them and I never put them upside down after a wash, the water always flows in the same downward direction. I then hang them for several hours with legs open and a fan blowing up from below. I think air drying is better than trying to force dry them. Sometimes I use a shower seat and foam for them to sit on but eventually they need to stand up to wash the ass cheeks so I prefer to keep them standing then it's easier to transition to hanging them up.

I should also mention I only buy silicone dolls. Just my opinion on this, but I can't stand the way TPE feels and I feel like it's less safe to absorb the oils into your body. It's porous, more oily, stronger smells and leaves my hands feeling greasy. Idk, im kinda snobby about it I guess.

INFORMATIONS