Starpery.com

Airstone or no Airstone in drying Orifices

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Hackinda
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Airstone or no Airstone in drying Orifices

Post by Hackinda »

Hey guys, so after washing with the automatic douche, emptying her orifices, putting a dry stick inside, wriggling and soaking it in to catch the crevices, then using an aquarium air pump, would you or not use the airstone?

https://www.bunnings.com.au/hygger-aqua ... k_p0445146

For context, the fish tank aquarium air pump blows air out of a plastic tubing to oxygenate the water. An airstone has pores which when attached to the end of the hose will generate air bubbles.

Would using no airstone give more airflow pressure power but is there a risk of damaging the inside or the end of the orifice?

Would using the airstone be safer?

P.S. This is non essential blurb

Currently I'm using the airstone at first to be safe, though it be good to know if anyone got experience since I like the idea of good wind hitting the ends. I'm facing tiny bits of mold unfortunately since I got lazy, I don't usually do that I just had a mental health day... I came inside her one night, collapsed, then thought I'd wash her tomorrow, then after washing she was so wet, that I came inside her twice, then collapsed, unfortunately I kept her wet like that for 36 hours. The growth of microorganisms is exponential. Just one hour, or every 20 minutes after 24 hours, exceeds the cummulative population of everything before or something like that. I don't have a graph with me but yeah, its manifested in the naked eye, god dang but thank god I caught it early with an endoscope. Actually I didn't see anything after washing, but after a few days despite drying her, well my automatic dryer from the vendor broke down. It was defective from the start, why didn't I get a replacement? I did but the second one became defective in the third use lol. I didn't bother anymore. I used a toothbrush to scrape it - ouch.

ANYWAYS, I didn't realise the air pump was actually much much cheaper than some members have mentioned. Its even about 20 US dollars for a ultra quiet mini pump which you can run all day. So I'm hoping the mold will crack like dried up insects. I've used a bleach solution prior to that, since I didn't have a better mold killer like ammonium base industrial strength. Bleach under 10% sodium hydrochloride is not great for dealing with mould.

johnmagicnl

Re: Airstone or no Airstone in drying Orifices

Post by johnmagicnl »

I dry her love holes with an aquarium pump, soft hose for about 3 hours. She is dry completely, Never had any mold issues.
So I think drying without the stone is more than enough.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

I forgot to mention...I also use an UV light/heater, before use. Works perfect. It kills all the bad stuff and at the same time, heats her up.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

The airstone will not really help.

You want air to flow in, mix with the moisture, then flow out. So you want a good airflow.
All an airstone does is create tiny, nice bubble in an aquarium, and reduces the airflow.

So skip the stone to reduce the chance of damage and not slow down the drying process.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I wince even thinking about shoving that sanding-block airstone into her coutchie.
Trying to sand her smooth?
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Eek, just imagine if some of that pumice comes off of the air stone and embeds in the TPE twat wall.
Too much of that in the TPE wall and a good thrusting session would wear down your willie to a bloody nub.

Ghastly!
... W ...

NOTE:
The above item was humor. The actual odds of enough grit embedding in the TPE walls to cause actual physical damage is very remote.
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS