sexyrealsexdolls.com

Bondage to solve broken skeleton issues

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Bondage to solve broken skeleton issues

Post by Siliconeskinlove »

Ever broke a doll? not just a leg getting loose, maybe simply a joint too stiff and a weld too weak close to it, you try to bend your doll to a comfortable position, and the worse issue happens: the skeleton breaks from the inside!
The doll is dead? well no, but she will never stand on her own again, now she lies on your bed, dramaticly decreasing the fun you have everyday...
I had issues with several dolls, broken back, broken leg, and without deep surgery (and probably welding, with silicone sticked to the metal?...not sure it can be done)
So I found a solution that not only saves the doll without complex repairs, it is simply called Bondage, a traditional japanese method to enhance sensations by restraining your partner's moves, and this method can have so many variants that you will easily find a position that makes the job.
Before all, consider bondage as an art, you are not going to tie up a doll like a cowboy would. Silicone dolls, all dolls MUST be bandled with extreme care.
Use cotton rope, try different positions and knots, make sure it's firm but not tight on your doll, find a way to enjoy the doll in this new configuration.
In fact, two of my dolls actually have broken skeleton issues, but I must say I enjoy their company much more than before...How is that possible? Well, the one with the broken back now has incredible skills in doggy style, the only phisical link between the torso and the legs is only silicone flesh, it gives a response to your moves that makes this position much more interesting. Before the issue she was 5/10, after issue I give her 8,5/10...
Another doll with a complete broken leg (after beeing loose since the beginning, it separated from the rest) now is delightful to have as the loose parts, helded by bondage rope, can bring your doll to obedient positions even having this little parts mobility due to the issue, that finally increases the feeling of a response from the doll, it makes the ride enjoyable. Bondage saved two dolls and increased for sure my passion for them

ariel912

Re: Bondage to solve broken skeleton issues

Post by ariel912 »

This is very interesting. You are heavy or doll is cheap? And give some photo of problem and solution.

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi, thanks for your interest for this topic.
The broken skeleton issues always happened when manipulating the dolls, never when playing with them.
I only own Zelex dolls, all first generation, and the skeleton issues are common for these models as far as I know.
One of these days I plan to go for surgery on the oldest one, if it works I'll make a topic

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Hi, I love bondage and bdsm in real life
My dolls are fine but in case some day needed will try bondage

Can you share photos?
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

WestCoastDollFan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by WestCoastDollFan »

Would love to see some photos! I've seen bondage style swings before, seems like it could be a good way to have some fun with less risk.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Brilliant thinking outside the box :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

ariel912 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:31 am This is very interesting. You are heavy or doll is cheap? And give some photo of problem and solution.
Hi! Silicone dolls from zelex. Even handled with extreme care tearings and breaks happened that soon. Z makes sure good sexdolls but skeletons are . :angel: ...because of that I delay considering new SLE Dolls as a replacement.

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WestCoastDollFan wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:53 pm Would love to see some photos! I've seen bondage style swings before, seems like it could be a good way to have some fun with less risk.
Hi, sorry no photos at this point even after the bondage solution dolls need repairs so when they are ready I’ll send pics

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Luiskjr wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:17 am Hi, I love bondage and bdsm in real life
My dolls are fine but in case some day needed will try bondage

Can you share photos?
Hi, yes bdsm can enhance real life and doll’s life too. No pics at this point I’m about to try surgery and welding...probably the end of one of my silicone girls but I feel like trying.

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

seagull wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:02 pm Brilliant thinking outside the box :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Well, I must say the issues forced me to find solutions, and finally handling is more complex but new sensations also entered the game

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

seagull wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:02 pm Brilliant thinking outside the box :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks. Problems sometimes bring new options to enhance the game

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

you also make a exoskeleton if you wanted, but the problem is that it would dig in the skin :/

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

I have a lady currently with a broken elbow and, being a lover of bondage and kink myself, indeed went with this solution temporarily until I can attempt to fix said elbow :).
In fact, during January I didn't have any time to look into solutions at all since the job was so busy, so she spent that month more or less as a mummy in bed :whistle:

We've got a few bondage shoots in her photo thread, none of them explicitly show bondage being used to treat her injury but using cotton rope with her is quite fun! Looking forward to the photos here, when they are uploaded :thumbs_up:
GLD 171-G: Tifa's Impressions, ongoing observations thread: viewtopic.php?t=173961
Tifa's photo thread: viewtopic.php?t=174164

INFORMATIONS