Starpery.com

Inflating breasts with a hypodermic needle

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
EasWesNJess

Re: Inflating breasts with a hypodermic needle

Post by EasWesNJess »

Kajar030 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:18 am
EasWesNJess wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:11 pm
Kajar030 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:57 am Guys, it's defo a super silly question but...can you enlarge solid tpe breast someway?
Everyone!
Here is my solution
and it work!!
I did mine. My first one. With ultrasonic gel and a food injector true the nipple. You need to inject the gel deep, centered in the breast. You can have as many as you want. Notice that you won't have the same feeling as with factory gel breast. It will be more ferm because the walls of your boobs will be much thicker. It won't leak if you are deep enough (at lease 2 inches). It could be done with water, but I haven't try it and don't know the long terms inconveniences.

I don't have pictures of my first doll with her augmentation, I'll try to take pictures when I'll get back home in a week or so.

The advantage with this method is that it's reversible. You just have to punch your needle back in the breast and suck the gel out. I guess it would be easier with water.

It's been more then a year since I've done it and her breast haven't change at all.
You are talking about a solid breast doll??
Does work on any kind of breasts. I have solid and gel breasts. I did it on both and I never add any problems!
EasWesNJess
Owner of two WMDolls 168E with head #198.
🖤JessieV1's presentation
❤️JessieV2's page
🤖Jessie's AI art
Please consider visiting and subscribing to my thread.
Come give some love to Jessie!

Steve777

Post by Steve777 »

I'll try again and this time I'll try your method (through the nipple). I'll come back with the results in a few days. However I noticed that it's a slow leak, the right breast deflates almost back to it's original size after two days.

Steve777

Post by Steve777 »

Well I tried and in less than a day it still deflated back to it's original size. I'm convinced there's a leak somewhere.

gojen750
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gojen750 »

This thread is filled with so much wisdom. I am glad I found this.

As soon as I can I'll try some of the methods mentioned here and see what the results are.

bongobob
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bongobob »

7Z5GZ wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:38 pm In case this helps someone -

My doll's gel breasts lost some volume over time, I don't know if it's a tiny leak or the gel dissipates or what. So last year I looked at the advice of this thread and used this type of needle
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G8XNFKK
to inject air, through the nipple where the TPE is thickest.

The size and shape were restored but there was something of a "volleyball" effect which I'm sure some of us are familiar with. Lost some of the softness of the original gel breasts, felt more fake and of course the occasional sound that reminded me of gym class. Still good but not as great as before. Somewhere I saw someone mention injecting lubricant instead of air and made a few posts asking what kind of gel people recommend to inject. No one answered so I shrugged and forgot about it.

This year I noticed some slight deflation again and decided to try using lube this time. I used the syringe to suck out the remaining air from last time and this time reinflated using the plain old lube I had lying around:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q5M2FK0/

Note that the lube is very thick compared to air, if you do this you'll have to be patient when filling the syringe.

Anyway the operation was a success, so far so good. I was worried that the slipperiness of the lubricant might cause an issue with the TPE resealing but there were no evident problems. The difference is amazing, the feel is so much more soft and natural, no "volleyball" sounds and I'm very happy with the results. Will report back if there are any unexpected side effects in the coming weeks.
Hey there.
Whats your long term experience of the lubefilling? Might want to give it a try too…

Cheers

7Z5GZ

Post by 7Z5GZ »

bongobob wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:20 pmHey there.
Whats your long term experience of the lubefilling? Might want to give it a try too…
Hi @bongobob -
Wow, was that really a YEAR ago?

No problems whatsoever with the lube inflation and the breasts have maintained their size and shape! I noticed a slight "volleyball effect" recently, not much but a bit, so I guess the lube might be slowly evaporating into air or something. Might be time for a re-inflation.

But overall I 100% recommend reinflating with lubricant instead of air.

Hope this helps! Cheers 🥂
AIA and Kaya image gallery https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15539
Please leave encouraging comments if you'd like to see me post more photos :)

INFORMATIONS