www.wmdolls.com

Have you replaced your beloved's head?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
zwling
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Have you replaced your beloved's head?

Post by zwling »

Sam40 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:38 am
zwling wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:30 am Hi, may I know where did you find Jake's original head?
Hey there! What u mean with "original head'?
I mean his current head

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

His head was sculpted by Afdolls, based on a phicen figure.
If u want to order one of Jake's brothers:
Afdoll.net

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Sam40 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:08 pm I read once about a user who asked to have the eyes of his old dolls head to be implanted in the new head.
There are creators in the 1/3 scale doll world (BJD's) that consider the doll's eyes to be either part of it's soul or a representation of it's soul. They ship dolls without their eyes in place and recommend removing them if you sell/ship them later. So, this might be why the user asked for this. They were transporting the doll's soul into a new body.
4891d wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:21 am Some dolls have changed heads and bodies over time, sometimes for quite different models, keeping their personality.
This is also common in BJD's. It's called re-shelling. The doll's name and personality remain intact, but body and even head may change. Interesting topic to think about. Is your doll's personality/identity separate from the physical doll or are they all part of the same thing? I would have to say for me the physical is combined with the personality/identity. Luca is a completely different doll, both physically and personality wise than my first doll, Aki. I think I could replace a head or body with the same model if something was really damaged, but might have more difficulty with a head/face that is completely different than Luca's current one.
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

I think that we have to be realistic regarding replacing parts of our dolls. I think his personality is part of his whole.
I have done replacement of parts over time, and other parts have stayed maintaining his essence because his head is pure silicone, so exchanging his eyes would be too complicated.

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

Jake November 2021
Jake November 2021
IMG_20211125_202415.jpg (4.49 MiB) Viewed 233 times
Jake January 2023
Jake January 2023
IMG_20230313_220511.jpg (2.96 MiB) Viewed 233 times
Attachments
Jake Februar 2024
Jake Februar 2024
IMG_20240209_153528_263(2)(1).jpg (3.83 MiB) Viewed 233 times

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

I did head/genital change on my realing and it was like an "Unlock" of potential.
We've been like rabbits ever since.
Attachments
Second head
Second head
20240210_175943.jpg (7.55 MiB) Viewed 194 times
First head
First head
20230824_183149.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 194 times

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

Digginthemdollz wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:37 am I did head/genital change on my realing and it was like an "Unlock" of potential.
I get the "rabbits" feeling!
My Jake had no public hair, I did some pubic hair on him yesterday, and oh man....he looks more macho now...can't wait for him to take me again....lol.
Also I'm waiting a new cock for him, the Bruce by Real cock2 and that should be something...really looking forward to that...

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

Sam40 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:17 pm I get the "rabbits" feeling!
My Jake had no public hair, I did some pubic hair on him yesterday, and oh man....he looks more macho now...can't wait for him to take me again....lol.
Also I'm waiting a new cock for him, the Bruce by Real cock2 and that should be something...really looking forward to that...
I've been wanting to get one of the real cocks but the price is stopping me because I don't know how much difference there is between it and one of the cheaper ones that have sliding skin. I've read about the balls moving (which isn't all that important to me). It's pretty impossible to recreate the feel and look of a real penis. Also, not sure which size would be best. I'm thinking the 6.5 inch because big is too much for me. I like average but maybe it would be too small...lol. Hmm...
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Sam40,

Jake is so nice and looks very strong but kind^^And his new head is pretty!

I also think about this much >.< It is so difficult thinking for me, I feel much dilemma.
For me, head is where personality is and I wish to say I could not replace it.
Body of my doll was tired and had injuries and she received new. But head is original, it is her.
I love her and it is why I protect her very much. When head will be injured, I will give repairing.
But if there is accident with no chance of repairing, I think it would mean my doll died ;_;
I would always think new head is clone, and previous head (her) is away, sad and abandoned. I could not stand thinking about it.
But there is dilemma >.< I know it is easy for me to say now because she is healthy.
When doll head is gone and I will be sad, I would wish her to be back.
For this reason I know some friends on doll pages made internal logic, and performed mental soul transfer of doll to avoid this issue,
and so doll personality can travel and not be bound to body.
I wish I never have to do this, but I know my doll is fragile too so I must also think about it.

I wish Jake is most healthy always!

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

Digginthemdollz wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:37 am I did head/genital change on my realing and it was like an "Unlock" of potential.

Digginthemdollz, which Realing head was your original head? From that angle, I’m not sure if he’s Jensen or Sebastian (SpartanLover’s names).

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

FormerlyHot wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:33 pm

Digginthemdollz, which Realing head was your original head? From that angle, I’m not sure if he’s Jensen or Sebastian (SpartanLover’s names).
I replaced the realing "Jay" soft silicone head with oral opening ( horrible can't get a pinky in much less anything else) out for a wmdoll #78 in TPE. Better for EVERYTHING else but mainly for kissing and asthetics. I may repurchase the wm head in STPE.

INFORMATIONS