https://www.coeros.com/

Sex Doll Washing / Drying 101 - Written by Alexandria Sportello

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
stertla
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sex Doll Washing / Drying 101 - Written by Alexandria Sportello

Post by stertla »

Just curious what type of soap is best to use for the described "soapy water mixture"? Not asking for brand names, just kind of soap. Shower gels for humans? Some sort of alchol-based anti-bacterial soap? If it's going to be mixed with water it will be quite diluted. Or maybe some sort of industrial or house cleaning soap would be better? And what soap will be certain to not cause any issues for the doll material?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

stertla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:49 am Just curious what type of soap is best to use for the described "soapy water mixture"? Not asking for brand names, just kind of soap. Shower gels for humans? Some sort of alchol-based anti-bacterial soap? If it's going to be mixed with water it will be quite diluted. Or maybe some sort of industrial or house cleaning soap would be better? And what soap will be certain to not cause any issues for the doll material?
I personally use two kinds of soap with my dolls.

1. Anti bacterial hand soap for direct washing in the bathtub with my hand.

2. Few drops of liquid laundry detergent in a bucket of warmwater with the coeros cleaning kit. Laundry soaps are usually quite mild to avoid dammaging clothes fabric and you only need few drops to make it soapy. For more they smell awesome.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Antibacterial hand or dish soap.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

DG wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:29 am Antibacterial hand or dish soap.
Hi DG, not challenging you at all, you are around for years here and you know what you are doing. But I would personally avoid dish washing soap with TPE dolls. Dish washing soap is eating grease like crazy since they are designed to get rid of greasy food residue, therefore burning the TPE oil ... which is vital for TPE. This kind of soaps are extremely strong and not even recommended to be used on car paint ... so it gives you an idea. We tend to use it a lot in all kind of chores but turn out that this soap in the cute bottle on the counter top is one of the strongest soap on the market, designed to clean steel (fork, knives, spoon) , ceramic (plates, cups, pans) and even crusty pan with burned food in it. This is STRONG stuff.

Drying out the TPE will lead to tears quickly. I guess maybe you were super mild with its usage.

Laundry detergent on the contrary are now more designed to be mild to avoid damaging delicate clothes and get rid of human smell led by sweat.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Hi Babel99. I didn't take your response as challenging my knowledge at all. It's good to have different input here. That's what helps.
I use only a small amount and heavily dilute it with water. My TPE doll is still nice and oiled, having never been re-oiled upon arrival.
However, I am open to trying the laundry detergent as well. That's actually a pretty good idea.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

stertla
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by stertla »

Babel99 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:09 am I personally use two kinds of soap with my dolls.

1. Anti bacterial hand soap for direct washing in the bathtub with my hand.

2. Few drops of liquid laundry detergent in a bucket of warmwater with the coeros cleaning kit. Laundry soaps are usually quite mild to avoid dammaging clothes fabric and you only need few drops to make it soapy. For more they smell awesome.
Thanks, guess I will try that then, unless someone has good reasons to use something else :-)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

stertla wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:49 am Just curious what type of soap is best to use for the described "soapy water mixture"? Not asking for brand names, just kind of soap. Shower gels for humans? Some sort of alchol-based anti-bacterial soap? If it's going to be mixed with water it will be quite diluted. Or maybe some sort of industrial or house cleaning soap would be better? And what soap will be certain to not cause any issues for the doll material?
I apologize for the delay in responding. Thank you all for the valuable discussion and provided answers earlier. Regarding your question about the soapy water mixture for the doll, using an antibacterial hand soap is a great choice. This type of soap is both effective and gentle , ensuring it won't harm the doll's material. It also dilutes well in water, making it an ideal option for cleaning.

Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

I thinking of trying this, what do you think? I will lay her on some white towels and 2 spray bottles, one with soapy water and one clean water, I will spray her with the soapy water mixture and rub it on her and clean her with my hands, I will really get to know her this way and sounds like fun! then spray her with the clean water and pat her dry with a clean towel. I figured I would do a small section at a time, overlapping a bit until she is clean from...well, neck to toe :)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

makemydrink wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:52 pm I thinking of trying this, what do you think? I will lay her on some white towels and 2 spray bottles, one with soapy water and one clean water, I will spray her with the soapy water mixture and rub it on her and clean her with my hands, I will really get to know her this way and sounds like fun! then spray her with the clean water and pat her dry with a clean towel. I figured I would do a small section at a time, overlapping a bit until she is clean from...well, neck to toe :)
Sound good to me!

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

I made a post on how I clean my doll.
viewtopic.php?t=176276
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

johnmagicnl wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:40 am I made a post on how I clean my doll.
viewtopic.php?t=176276
I saw your post and the video in it. Thank you for sharing.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS