sexyrealsexdolls.com

Has anyone used the Rosemary vendor automatic love hole cleaning set?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Hackinda
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Has anyone used the Rosemary vendor automatic love hole cleaning set?

Post by Hackinda »

I've recently ordered a doll several days ago. I"m pretty confident with the quality and customer service with Sue from Rosemary vendor as I heard many great things about Rosemary but also Sue specifically. The only thing that stressed me out was that I asked for a refund for this cleaning set because I wanted to switch to the WM cleaning set. After reading the reviews about the WM cleaning set which were only found in reddit and not this forum surprisingly, its absolutely crap as in it's not functional half of the time. So I dodged the bullet.

I got a reply saying that they can't refund it because it's in production now. Which does sound weird because I know Rosemary and Sue goes above and beyond for their customers, even going so far as sending a doll back mid delivery to make changes or fixes and stuff. However, working in corporate world myself, I know there's a good background reason for it and many issues why it can't be done or has too many issues to do the refund. I'm more stressed about reading on reddit there was an instance that someone who had a problem with an appliance/non doll item with Rosemary, there's no refund in that situation.

There's no review either on reddit or here about the Rosemary automatic love hole cleaning machine. The video of how it worked seemed simple but there's no way to tell how it works. I thought the WM cleaning set looked amazing.

So I'm stressed about am I going to get lucky and get a working machine or get a machine that works well. I feel like the first lab right at this moment. There's nothing I can do so honestly I'm just typing here because I feel screwed and I'm trying to get a bandaid from yall lol.

Well, either way, you can expect a review from me in two months when I receive it.

Angel45

Re: Has anyone used the Rosemary vendor automatic love hole cleaning set?

Post by Angel45 »

Did it work?

MyDollIsHappy

Re: Has anyone used the Rosemary vendor automatic love hole cleaning set?

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

There is a review in this thread viewtopic.php?t=173801

INFORMATIONS