www.yourdoll.com

Clothes on a Silicone Doll

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
BFIN-77

Clothes on a Silicone Doll

Post by BFIN-77 »

How long can you leave clothing on a silicone doll? I understand the clothing could leave impressions. I have a Zelex silicone doll and it’s a chore dressing her. I usually dress her and take photographs and then undress her immediately afterwards and store her away.

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Clothes on a Silicone Doll

Post by Siliconeskinlove »

My silicone dolls are dressed and there is no problem. Always wash garments before use, always install them on soft surfaces. ALWAYS !
In case of color contamination, do nothing, no cleaning, no chemicals, just be patient. Silicone will suppress the problem by itself somehow like sweating. It can take weeks.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello BFIN-77,

my doll has clothes always. We make changing each week.
She would be so cold with no clothes >.<

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Good question!
My Desiree (silicone) is in pre-washed clothes ALWAYS (not to mention suntan pantyhose) and has from house clothes (silk robes and underwear) to causal wear to a few party/occasion dresses.

BFIN-77

Post by BFIN-77 »

Thank you all for the reply’s. I hate having my doll hanging in the closet and covered up all the time. I guess I should get her out and dress her and let her sit out.
I wish my doll was not so heavy. If I could do it over again I would have been more careful about the weight of the doll.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

BFIN-77 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:03 pm Thank you all for the reply’s. I hate having my doll hanging in the closet and covered up all the time. I guess I should get her out and dress her and let her sit out.
I wish my doll was not so heavy. If I could do it over again I would have been more careful about the weight of the doll.

Welcome to the community BFIN!

This is the most common overlooked factor by new doll owners, so, you're not alone! But, you live and you learn, right? 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

loverdoll80
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by loverdoll80 »

Taeyeon wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:28 pm Hello BFIN-77,

my doll has clothes always. We make changing each week.
She would be so cold with no clothes >.<

TaeYeon
Remember to give her feet some socks as well :D
Loving my Jiu Mei & Rong “Jie Lin - Starpery 171 D Full Silicone

BFIN-77

Post by BFIN-77 »

SxDolled wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:17 pm [quote=BFIN-77 post_id=2497779 time=<a href="tel:1707771796">1707771796</a> user_id=552760]
Thank you all for the reply’s. I hate having my doll hanging in the closet and covered up all the time. I guess I should get her out and dress her and let her sit out.

Welcome to the community BFIN!

This is the most common overlooked factor by new doll owners, so, you're not alone! But, you live and you learn, right? 🙂
Thank you! Your right. Big lesson learned. 🫤
Last edited by Swan on Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix Quote

Maximderwinter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maximderwinter »

Siliconeskinlove wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:27 am My silicone dolls are dressed and there is no problem. Always wash garments before use, always install them on soft surfaces. ALWAYS !
In case of color contamination, do nothing, no cleaning, no chemicals, just be patient. Silicone will suppress the problem by itself somehow like sweating. It can take weeks.
I believe you, but you're sure there's nothing to clean up color bleed on silicone? Sunlight? Light cleaning?

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Mine is in clothes all the time, but I keep her only in washed white clothes so there's no colour to cause any staining.
Sunlight is not a problem either...so far! 😎

INFORMATIONS