www.rosemarydoll.com

The "You forgot something in your cart" Email

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The "You forgot something in your cart" Email

Post by DocWen »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:26 pm Thank you very much for everyone's understanding and support! Wishing everyone good health and all the best in the new year! :)
You, too! Love your company and hope you have an awesome year.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:26 pm Thank you very much for everyone's understanding and support! Wishing everyone good health and all the best in the new year! :)
I made my first purchase with your company the other day...and Already Regretting it.
Placed my order...after much Spamming of "did you forget something in your cart?".
Ordered one of the last 2.
Ordered white as did Not want the tan thumbnail as it was too dark and looked orange in some of the pose photos.
Sent an email Clarifying your white meant pink.
Just got an email you shipped the tan one and if I want the white one now I need to send you another $400 something.
What BS is this that a question to clarify a color changes the order?
Why it take 2 days to get a straight answer with a too bad this is what we shipped, don't like it pay us more?

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

I am so pissed right now.
Ask a simple question to clarify your color meaning...and you wait till After you load the wrong one I Didn't have on my order form onto the truck. THEN send pictures of what your skin colors meanings really are.
Clarifying color Before loading on the truck would be the logical thing to do.

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

I got one of those emails the other day. Made me think: how many people got that email and thought to themselves "oh yeah! That's right, I placed a $2000 item in my cart and totally forgot to buy it! Thanks guys!" LOL. Doesn't bother me but it does give off a shaddy vibe. Like your pushing people to make regretful purchases. A lack of respect in a way.

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

Ask a simple question to clarify your color meaning...and you wait till After you load the wrong one I Didn't have on my order form onto the truck. THEN send pictures of what your skin colors meanings really are.

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

Tommy-2Ton wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:03 am
Your Hi-jacking the thread, homie. Make a new one. Etiquette...

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Tommy-2Ton wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:03 am
Thank you for reaching out! Candy is currently assisting you with your issue, and we've noticed that you're in communication with her via email. If you have any further questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to inform Candy. She is there to help you with all matters. :D

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Obi2Kanobi wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:56 am I got one of those emails the other day. Made me think: how many people got that email and thought to themselves "oh yeah! That's right, I placed a $2000 item in my cart and totally forgot to buy it! Thanks guys!" LOL. Doesn't bother me but it does give off a shaddy vibe. Like your pushing people to make regretful purchases. A lack of respect in a way.
Thank you for your candid feedback. We certainly didn't intend to give off a shady impression. Our reminder emails are meant to be a helpful nudge for those who may have left items in their cart unintentionally. However, we understand that this can sometimes come across differently, and we're grateful that you brought your perception to our attention. Please rest assured, we respect our customers' decisions and regret any discomfort caused.

:glou:

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I don’t mind the follow on emails…

Most folks leave things in the cart mostly because we want to “sleep” on making such a big decision, and we may still end up with the purchase in a few more days with more heart and thought. I have also used carts to verify no additional costs, fees, taxes or shipping surprises pop up.

I think it would be also a great opportunity for vendors to “close the deal” by offering an additional incentives or discount. (Hint)

INFORMATIONS