www.siliconelovers.com

Siliconelovers.com payment pending

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
tom82
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Siliconelovers.com payment pending

Post by tom82 »

Hi all,
After a very long time, I finally ordered my doll with siliconelovers.com. She is a zelex 168 hybrid.

I payed my order on 15 February, sent them the receipt and wrote 3 e-mail but they don't update my order page and it results that the payment is pending.
(order number 14401, if the vendor is reading and wants to check).

They have good reputation, but I'm getting a little bit nervous.
I hope to have good news soon.
At the moment, I payed 1500$ and I don't have any confirmation from them and no news about production.

Any advice will be appreciated!
Thanks.
Thomas

tom82
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Siliconelovers.com payment pending

Post by tom82 »

Update: the problem has been fixed.
Now the payments results.

Kovana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Siliconelovers.com payment pending

Post by Kovana »

I had bit similar problem. Had to send in a photo of some mail i had with my name and address. They have some sort of automated system that gives alerts on some cases that need extra verify just in case of stolen card/scam stuff. I get the reasoning since it's usually pretty big cash involved.

INFORMATIONS