www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech Doll 163 "First Impression"

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Irontech Doll 163 "First Impression"

Post by Nirodha »

Jonathan- wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:38 pm Thanks for the detailed write-up, Nirodha!

I was strongly considering ordering an Irontech 163 just last month. I was ultimately put off by the listed weight, though, and decided on a different, lighter doll. I wish I had known then that the 163 is a very manageable 30kg!
:shakefist:

But I'm glad that your 163 turned out so nice and that you're happy with her. :)
Oh how unfortunate, but I hope you like the doll you chose as an alternative as much as this one!

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

I wrote to Irontech Doll and asked about the weight.

The factory then re-weighed the Model 163 in the standard version and confirmed the weight of 30 kg + 3 kg for the head
and has already updated their website with the new weight information! :multi:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Nirodha wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:38 am I wrote to Irontech Doll and asked about the weight.

The factory then re-weighed the Model 163 in the standard version and confirmed the weight of 30 kg + 3 kg for the head
and has already updated their website with the new weight information! :multi:
It's incredible that Irontech doesn't even think of weighing their dolls and updating their references as their models make technical progress! 8O
Especially since it is a significant selling point.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS