www.irontechdoll.com

Unboxing/Review Ultra Soft Silicone 167cm w/ Automatic Blowjob

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Sven777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Unboxing/Review Ultra Soft Silicone 167cm w/ Automatic Blowjob

Post by Sven777 »

Nice review, UpperLower, as someone who owns a TPE Irontech Flora 161 cm with both Electric Hip and AutoBJ as prerequisites, I could tell you that you probably made the right call opting for only AutoBJ since it looks to be very stable, even after I've used it constantly for 5 and a half months.

I suggest you go for the side AutoBJ, or if you position the doll in a doggystyle position and go for the BJ in that position (doll's head on top of your instrument). It will be harder to position for that though. For me, it's personally heaven when I go for a side BJ with my doll. Can go like this for an hour, even more, with my doll keeping me on the edge of culmination on her own! However, a lot of that experience is due to the additional ROS heads I ordered, one was Irontech (from the very first ROS heads), and the second one is CUdoll Mia, which arrived only today, but it's vastly superior to any other AutoBJ experience I've had so far.

Edit: I went for doll-in-missionary position with AutoBJ while sitting on her tits and leaning her neck forward. And also for an AutoBJ where the doll is sitting on the bed and I'm standing. Both experiences were fun, but nowhere near the side AutoBJ.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Great detailed review, thanks for sharing UpperLower 😀
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Immanuel_Kant9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Immanuel_Kant9 »

gbor400 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:53 am
Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:14 am
UpperLower wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:42 am
Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:57 pm There are few real photos of the 167 body on the forum.
Can you provide more photos from different angles and in different poses?
It would also be cool to record a video of the doll’s movement in automatic blowjob mode
Are you asking to see different sex poses or modeling poses?

If you click the link to the factory photos I posted at the beginning, included with the factory photos is the automatic bj demonstration video. I could do another video if that’s what you’re asking, but essentially you’re going to see the same movement.
Yes, I meant sex positions.
I found a video with an automatic blowjob, thanks!
Can you link me that video please?
viewtopic.php?t=177425

is in the first post under the photo

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:57 pm There are few real photos of the 167 body on the forum.
Can you provide more photos from different angles and in different poses?
It would also be cool to record a video of the doll’s movement in automatic blowjob mode
Let's start you off with Doggy Style so you're not waiting too long. I'll have more in time.

But just a thought, I think if the anus was just a cm up more, it might make Sili's Good LHP list.
Attachments
DS.jpg
DS.jpg (509.72 KiB) Viewed 1203 times
DS2.jpg
DS2.jpg (400.05 KiB) Viewed 1203 times
DS3.jpg
DS3.jpg (446.34 KiB) Viewed 1203 times
DS4.jpg
DS4.jpg (468.75 KiB) Viewed 1203 times
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

gbor400
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gbor400 »

Im always amazed how "lifelike" dolls can be in everyday clothes. How about the video?

mattythek
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mattythek »

Excellent review, thanks! Do the IT ROS heads have fixed teeth or removable? I only have Zelex and they have removable teeth, which kinda ruins the experience for me.

Also, the IT website has oral sex movement and ROS head oral sex function. I’m assuming the one you have is the first one?

Does anyone have/can you get both?

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

gbor400 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:22 am Im always amazed how "lifelike" dolls can be in everyday clothes. How about the video?
If I can’t make the video tonight then it won’t be until the weekend.
mattythek wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:29 pm Excellent review, thanks! Do the IT ROS heads have fixed teeth or removable? I only have Zelex and they have removable teeth, which kinda ruins the experience for me.

Also, the IT website has oral sex movement and ROS head oral sex function. I’m assuming the one you have is the first one?

Does anyone have/can you get both?
Yes, mine is the movement where the machine is inside the doll, operating the neck back and forth.

The IT ROS heads’ teeth are not removable. I can say the same for Starpery ROS as well. They’re soft silicone with the rest of the head. I use a swivel connector for all of my heads now and with this automatic bj, it actually adds a little extra sensation when the doll is posed on her knees with her back arched so eye contact can be better achieved. With that, I can feel the teeth drag at some points as the swivel allows the head to tilt up and down with the motion.

As for the auto suction head, yes you can get both. I believe the head is operated more like an air compressor essentially squeezing the cock out and then sucking it back in. It’s also to my understanding that the noise of the auto suction head is somewhat louder than the mechanical whirling noise my doll makes.

I actually was thinking earlier today about getting one for one of my non-mechanical dolls. My work bonus is at the end of the month, so I might consider it if I find a compatible head I like.
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

gen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gen »

Thanks for sharing your experience and going into detail about it, UpperLower.

I've had Irontech on my short list because of all the features their brand offers along with liking their head designs. In purchasing an Irontech doll, I was planning to go all out by including the auto bj, electric hip and waist, and auto vagina clamping options, but after having read the approach you took as well as the experiences from forum members, it looks to be the best route to take is to drop the electric hip and waist function altogether in favor of the auto bj, which is the main drawing point for me as well.

The new dilemma to wrestle with is deciding between going wireless or having the dial controller and what works best in certain situations. Choices, choices, choices.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

gen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:03 am.

The new dilemma to wrestle with is deciding between going wireless or having the dial controller and what works best in certain situations. Choices, choices, choices.
I like doing the reviews in detail so that anyone who is looking to get the doll or a different doll from the same brand is better informed.

As for your dilemma, if I had another doll that had the remote, I could definitely give you a better opinion. Both control units have their 1 major pro and con about them. If you opt for the plug in dial, you’re limited to tethering the doll to a nearby outlet, but you have the option to jump from one speed to another gradually or instantly. One issue I keep running into is the motor’s regulator. It will completely stop the doll’s motion and either it will pickup where it left off on its own, need a little nudge assistance, or I have to turn the dial to off for a few seconds and turn it back on. It is a small nuisance that’s tolerable though. With the remote, your doll is ready whenever and wherever so long as it’s charged, but how long the charge lasts and how long is the overall battery life after so many recharges? That’s the big question. I think the gradual speed up/speed down I can live with, but as much as I would love to not have the plug-in’s inconveniences, the battery life is a doozy for me in the question of longevity.

gen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gen »

UpperLower wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:44 am
gen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:03 am.

I like doing the reviews in detail so that anyone who is looking to get the doll or a different doll from the same brand is better informed.

As for your dilemma, if I had another doll that had the remote, I could definitely give you a better opinion. Both control units have their 1 major pro and con about them. If you opt for the plug in dial, you’re limited to tethering the doll to a nearby outlet, but you have the option to jump from one speed to another gradually or instantly. One issue I keep running into is the motor’s regulator. It will completely stop the doll’s motion and either it will pickup where it left off on its own, need a little nudge assistance, or I have to turn the dial to off for a few seconds and turn it back on. It is a small nuisance that’s tolerable though. With the remote, your doll is ready whenever and wherever so long as it’s charged, but how long the charge lasts and how long is the overall battery life after so many recharges? That’s the big question. I think the gradual speed up/speed down I can live with, but as much as I would love to not have the plug-in’s inconveniences, the battery life is a doozy for me in the question of longevity.

Appreciate the follow-up along with any variables that can and do come up. There are tradeoffs with both options.

Thanks for touching upon the issue with the motor's regulator. It's a bummer that you have to run into it every once in awhile, and something Irontech's research team needs to look into more and improve upon.

I did like the option of the plug in dial to gradually move from one speed to the next or jump instantly to another speed altogether. The battery situation is one that I did not consider and hearing about keeping its longevity and future proofing it for as long as possible is another plus as well.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:14 am Yes, I meant sex positions.
gbor400 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:53 am Can you link me that video please?
More positions and video. As I mentioned before, I don't have a dildo to meet your request, so I improvised with a heating element.
Attachments
bj2.MOV
(8.89 MiB) Downloaded 233 times
bj.MOV
(7.87 MiB) Downloaded 209 times
pose1.jpg
pose1.jpg (441.36 KiB) Viewed 835 times
pose2.jpg
pose2.jpg (410.45 KiB) Viewed 835 times
pose3.jpg
pose3.jpg (489.13 KiB) Viewed 835 times
pose4.jpg
pose4.jpg (414.21 KiB) Viewed 835 times
pose5.jpg
pose5.jpg (369.64 KiB) Viewed 835 times
pose6.jpg
pose6.jpg (339.55 KiB) Viewed 835 times

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Damn!
That first video, with her laying on her belly, just sold me on that technology. :D WOW!

Minus the neck seam and power adapter she looks just like my last girlfriend lol

THANK YOU for posting those
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Very good. Finally we get to see a real video of this great feature rather than just the factory vids, Thanks very much for posting. I want one.

Immanuel_Kant9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Immanuel_Kant9 »

UpperLower wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:07 pm
Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:14 am Yes, I meant sex positions.
gbor400 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:53 am Can you link me that video please?
More positions and video. As I mentioned before, I don't have a dildo to meet your request, so I improvised with a heating element.
Thank you very much for your review!
And yes, congratulations on your purchase, the doll is beautiful.
It will be cool if you share new information here.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

mathieu242 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:20 pm Damn!
That first video, with her laying on her belly, just sold me on that technology. :D WOW!

Minus the neck seam and power adapter she looks just like my last girlfriend lol

THANK YOU for posting those
I’m not sure if it’s the Ultra Soft Silicone, but the seam is visible throughout the body. Personally, I don’t pay much attention to it.

As for the automatic BJ, I do wish more brands had this version or better!

INFORMATIONS