Starpery.com

Sealing anal orifice with TPE

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
tlaloc

Sealing anal orifice with TPE

Post by tlaloc »

Hi guys. Like many of you, I enjoy switching between both the vag and anal holes on my doll during sex. However, my last doll ended up tearing and becoming one huge gaping hole.

A while back I read about a member who preemptively sealed the anal opening in order to prevent this from happening at all.

What are your thoughts on sealing the anal orifice ?

For those that have done this, are you happy with how it came out?

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sealing anal orifice with TPE

Post by toddjy »

Three of my dolls I ordered without butt holes. One seems have been cast without it, and I think they made all of that model without and go back and drill it for those who want it. Not really sure on the second.

The third one, from a company called DollXES, sealed it up with a plug, and it pulled open pretty quick, because of the stress on that area when her legs are up and spread.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

tlaloc wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:45 am Hi guys. Like many of you, I enjoy switching between both the vag and anal holes on my doll during sex. However, my last doll ended up tearing and becoming one huge gaping hole.

A while back I read about a member who preemptively sealed the anal opening in order to prevent this from happening at all.

You can plug it with hot TPE or TPE paste but both run the risk of damaging the TPE ass and ass crack area.
One option would be to stuff the butt hole canal with soft stuff like fiber fill, then just push in a TPE plug at the top.

Sort of like putting up a wooden barricade at a tunnel entrance rather than blowing it up and sealing it forever.
Who knows, you might want to plunge into that dark tunnel in the future. :)

However, unless you are packing monster meat or diving in dry, most modern dolls don't split there.
But some inexpensive or smaller dolls can show that issue even today.

Cheers!
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

tlaloc

Post by tlaloc »

Wheezer wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:22 pm
tlaloc wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:45 am Hi guys. Like many of you, I enjoy switching between both the vag and anal holes on my doll during sex. However, my last doll ended up tearing and becoming one huge gaping hole.

You can plug it with hot TPE or TPE paste but both run the risk of damaging the TPE ass and ass crack area.
One option would be to stuff the butt hole canal with soft stuff like fiber fill, then just push in a TPE plug at the top.

Sort of like putting up a wooden barricade at a tunnel entrance rather than blowing it up and sealing it forever.
Who knows, you might want to plunge into that dark tunnel in the future. :)

However, unless you are packing monster meat or diving in dry, most modern dolls don't split there.
But some inexpensive or smaller dolls can show that issue even today.

Cheers!
...W...
I think a lot of the stress in the crotch area occurs when you have the legs spread wide open in the missionary position. All it takes is one small tear to begin what will inevitably become a ruined doll.

Granted my doll was 135cm, so maybe the small size was a factor.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

I think you hit the key with it being a smaller 135cm doll.
The doll is a scaled down human form BUT needs full human sized opening to fit your gear.
Compromises need to be made and they can lead to opening being too close and tear potential.

If YOU compromise a bit and go larger (say 148 to 150) you should see less of a chance of tearing.
More doll means more doll meat between the holes and less possibility of tearing (generally)

Good luck.
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

tlaloc

Post by tlaloc »

Wheezer wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:47 pm I think you hit the key with it being a smaller 135cm doll.
The doll is a scaled down human form BUT needs full human sized opening to fit your gear.
Compromises need to be made and they can lead to opening being too close and tear potential.

If YOU compromise a bit and go larger (say 148 to 150) you should see less of a chance of tearing.
More doll means more doll meat between the holes and less possibility of tearing (generally)

Good luck.
...W...

I absolutely loved that doll, it was my first "real" doll ( I had a 100cm doll before that but the two were not comparable. The 100cm seemed like a childs toy converted into a sex toy, the 135cm was much more akin to a real woman). The 135cm weighed about 45 lbs, just the perfect size and weight to easily position/ transport/stash away from nosy roommates. Water got into it and ruined it long before the crotch tear though.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Yup, smaller dolls can entice you with the lower weight, but too small and it seems at bit odd (at least to me, others like different things).

Now around 150cm is about the smallest size that is being actively marketed by many vendors.
Again not to cast any shade on small doll lovers, but many jurisdictions consider dolls below that to be child like.
So it seems as a protective measure, a lot of sellers just don't list or promote ones below that.

This is not to bring up any rants about small dolls being OK, it's just unfair, etc. ... just saying that is how it seems to be now.

You might be surprise at the weight, price, options and other stuff with dolls around that 150 size.

Cheers!
...W...

INFORMATIONS