www.joylovedolls.com

JoyLoveDolls Ghosting Me?

Joy Love Dolls is a leading supplier of life-like sex dolls worldwide. We offer the most realistic TPE sex dolls that you can find. Joy Love Dolls carries an incredible collection of 500+ realistic love dolls in all body types, sizes, and genres. We offer the best customer experience, with a Best Price Guarantee and FREE sex doll delivery to almost everywhere. Shop for ultra-realistic sex dolls, love dolls, and a diverse selection of sex toys below, or customize real sex dolls to perfectly fit your preferences. Enjoy! Website: www.joylovedolls.com
FloopyBoopers2024

JoyLoveDolls Ghosting Me?

Post by FloopyBoopers2024 »

Hey all,

First time doll.. person(?) Ordered the Tracy TPE doll on February 2nd. Maybe it's it being my first time ordering one of these, and the fact that its an expensive purchase but combined with the lack of communication I'm getting I'm kinda getting nervous here like I got ripped off or somethings wrong.

I read the FAQ on their site and it says preparation of the doll takes about 7-15 days. After I ordered I got the standard confirmation email and I think the next day I got the link to their site where it shows the status. For about a month it's been sitting at the status of "Ordered" I waited till the 18th and emailed their support number. Very politely asking for an update, saying that I'm not rushing them and I'd rather it be done right but that I just wanted to be sure everything was proceeding smoothly. I never heard back.

I go to their website and try their chat system, I try to connect to an agent and it says they'll be back in 2hrs, I come back the next day and still no response to what I type into the chat system. I try to login on the website, for one the scripting is messed up and the login-tab closes on me whenever I try to click in it to type my login. I manage to open the login on a separate page but then when I type in my email it says there's no account with that email! What?! Then what email have you guys been sending spam ads to this whole time?

It's the ghosting, the broken support and website, it's beginning to make me feel quite uneasy. I wanted to ask you guys with experience if I'm worried over nothing or what I should do. Thanks. >_>

INFORMATIONS