exdollofficial.com

General features questions anyone have a 150evo?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TheDollCollector
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

General features questions anyone have a 150evo?

Post by TheDollCollector »

So I placed an order for a 145evo but EXdoll is saying I should upgrade to the 150evo for newer features.
Mainly they said I could get a soft butt on the 150evo and articulated toes if I desired both of which are not available on the 145. The waist, butt, and thighs are a bit thicker and the height comes from longer legs.

So I was wondering has anyone bought a 150 and have some photos or impression?
What are everyone's thoughts of the soft butt option? Worth it?
Are the toes just wired in the articulated toes or are they like the hands?

The downside they said of going up to the 150 is it weighs 4-6lbs more than the 145. 56-58lbs instead of 52lbs.

Not sure if it's worth it or not so wanted to ask.
Current Lineup
Gynoid Elina Model 12 155cm (2021)
EXdoll Utopia Chiyou Fawn & Utopia Rainbow 145cm minus (2024)

Looking For
Tayu 148 D+

TheDollCollector
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: General features questions anyone have a 150evo?

Post by TheDollCollector »

Well after they told me how much the upgrade would be I decided it wasn't worth it so this question is probably not relevant but I'll leave it up if anyone wants to discuss it.

Here is what I learned while doing my own research and talking back and forth with the manufacturer.

The 150evo is a newer body with newer dimensions that are a bit more realistic in proportions but geared towards a late teen to early 20s look and was designed for the Ukiyoe series 150evo Erin but they say the Utopia Series heads fit perfectly also as the overall size of the body isn't much different than the 145evo. The main change is they made the waist more round with a deeper belly button, slightly larger breasts (no options to make them smaller or larger), the butt is bigger, and the toes are longer so that features like a soft butt and articulated toes could be added.

The reason I did not go with the 150evo are:
The 150evo costs $500 more than the 145evo before you add any new features.
The 150evo weighs 4lbs more before adding the soft butt and even more after adding soft and I wanted a small doll for the lower weight.
I was told that the soft butt was also about $300 to add.
I actually prefer smaller breast sizes that give a more realistic look.
I liked the larger butt though and so I really considered this.

So for me that would make the doll $800 more just to be 150cm with a soft butt which I found to be much too high of a price increase and the weight increase was a deterring factor as well.

The 150's actual measurements are not correctly posted on the Website they confirmed the ones on the website are wrong here are the real dimensions is anyone is interested in the 150.

The measurements:
Model 150cm / 4'11"
Torso Length: 53cm / 20.9"
Under Bust: 57cm / 22.4"
Shoulder Width: 31cm / 12.2"
Arm Length: 43cm / 16.9"
Wrist Girth: 11cm / 4.3"
Thigh Length: 37cm / 14.6"
Leg Length: 38.5cm / 15.2"
Ankle Girth: 19.5cm / 7.7"
Breasts: 73.5cm / 28.9"
Waist: 54cm / 21.3"
Bicep Girth: 21.5cm / 8.5"
Palm Length: 14cm / 5.5"
Thigh Girth: 45.5cm / 17.9"
Lower Leg Length: 29cm / 11.4"
Butt Girth: 78cm / 30.7"
Foot Length: 21cm / 8.3"
Weight: 25.3kg / 55.8lbs
Vaginal Canal: 14cm / 6"
Anal Canal: 8cm / 3.1"
Current Lineup
Gynoid Elina Model 12 155cm (2021)
EXdoll Utopia Chiyou Fawn & Utopia Rainbow 145cm minus (2024)

Looking For
Tayu 148 D+

INFORMATIONS