Starpery.com

163G Jin and Hedy ROS review

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
CapFX35
Active Poster
Active Poster

163G Jin and Hedy ROS review

Post by CapFX35 »

Hi everyone!

It is that time of the year again. I bought a new doll, this is my second doll and second Starpery doll. I had learned to be a doll owner over the two dolls I own now. This time I wanted a shorter and more plum doll. I also wanted a tanner skin color than just pale white. This is a hobby I still keep to myself and I prefer not to let my friends or family members about it. I don't think they will ever be fine with it considering how conservative our culture is. I feel like this review will help others on TDF because I had a lot of questions when I first got my doll. How to deal with a life-size toy and what can you expect how Starpery third-generation doll.

I ordered from Rosemarydoll and they are a great vendor to work with. Last year I ordered from Silicone Lovers, they are based in the UK and I live in the USA. Now I am the kind of person who believes in what the promotion shows on the website. I saw the November Black Friday sales vendors put up every month and try to get the best deal there is. I ordered right on November 25th AM in my time zone even though Rosemarydoll is in Asia time zone. So I am expecting the Free second head, gifts, and Free other upgrades. I cannot remember exactly what that promotion is now it has been a couple of months.

I got an email from Rosemarydoll the following morning, so that is very good considering I dropped $2,752.30 on a Sex doll. I heard from a representative named Candy. I had a great interaction with her, she answered all my questions I was not sure about. She followed up with me on emails as I wanted to make sure the customization for the doll was correct. The only con I want to say is every email is a day later or because we live in a different time zone.

What I do like is I have a spreadsheet on the doll I ordered and it shows all the customization.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (206.34 KiB) Viewed 941 times
I wanted her to have a Gel butt without weight reduction as I want her to have most silicone as possible and weight reduction will not be a problem for the feeling when I have intimacy with the doll. As I learned, this is not possible due to I also wanted the doll to have a heating system and how Starpery will make the doll from the factory. Now I paid for the Non-weight reduction as it does cost extra for having the doll Not have weight reduction. I asked if I could get a refund for this choice but I guess they would rather send out something else like a gift or choose from the extra when ordering from the website. I did, you can see from the spreadsheet I asked for the Rosemarydoll cleaner that was on sale for $99 and a metal doll headstand. With these two items it only adds up to $150, but my non-weight reduction cost is $170. I am ok with losing $20 in this case.

After making some final adjustments, I waited for the doll to be put into production. I have not heard back from Candy for a while until my factory pictures. I did receive the Rosemarydoll cleaner before my doll. More on this cleaner later.

I got my factory pictures on December 20, 2023. That is a quick order lead time! I saw the factory pictures and video, but I was starting to have buyer's remorse about the skin tone Wheat. It looked a lot tanner than I thought it was. I just trusted Rosemarydoll and gave them the go-ahead for the factory picture.

The Doll is arriving on 01/02/2024 but there were some delays considering how heavy it was. I did have Fexdex hold the package at the store. I was in shock that the first glance of the package was 125lb. There was no way I could just pick it up and move to my car. I got a movers dolly and some help with the Fexdex workers to help bring it to my car. The other hard part was moving it from my car to the inside of my house. I struggled for a good 30mins as I tried to move 125lb myself with no help. Finally, I asked my family member to help and we both got inside the house very easily. I did not ask anyone to help because I did not want anyone to know what was inside the box. I am not just not ready to tell anyone, especially my family members to help move my life-size Sex Doll inside.

Once inside, I also had another small dolly on wheels to move around the house until no one was home. I had to leave her inside the box like that since it was New Year's everyone was either over or coming to my house. I just told everyone it was a big car part tubing for exhaust since everyone in the family knows I am into cars.

I wanted a Korean and a Western look so I chose Jin and ROS Hedy as Hedy was the other head I liked that had ROS. Now for ROS, it opens up the head making it possible for oral instead of the soft silicone head that can do oral but is a pain to do if you ever tried using oral on a soft but non- ROS head. The soft silicone head mouth is very small and narrow. You can not insert your penis if you have a large girth. I do like the new ROS head but I also heard from other topics the teeth are showing on the bottom rather than the top as that is how a real head should be even a slight smile. That does not bother me as much since I use my doll as a sex toy rather than a model for photos. I wish they made some Asian head in ROS as I was eyeing the Xue head #65 to have ROS. I am waiting for that batch. I believe they are working on it after hearing from another topic about which head we would like to see made in ROS.
20240122_165253.jpg
20240122_165253.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 941 times
The Doll's body is amazing. I love her big breasts and how thick she is. Of course, her body frame is smaller which makes the doll an ideal Asian body size. She feels great all around. To my surprise, Wheat skin is less tan than I thought. The doll is more like a light tan in the real world. Not sure why Starpery called their light tan models when the light tan is more like a white or natural skin color. I do not have a picture of both 163G Wheat and my 171D light skin side my side yet. I'll try to get a comparison picture since they are both Silicone.

The details you see in the promotion picture are true, the third-generation doll has a better LHP, and the how the knee looks is like a real person. The knee cap has a crease like a real knee cap. However, it is a painting of the body as I noticed after I positioned her in a kneeing stand her knees rubbed and some of the paint detail came off. I was really careful with handling her too. Positioning her takes lots of strength. I sweat after trying to bring her to a doggy position. Her thigh is very hard to get back straight to a standing position. I tried a couple of times and since she is heavy, I could never get her to stand straight from the day she came out of the box. I think the weight makes it very hard to manage.

She does have hard standing feet so I got her a flat show to protect the details on her foot. I learned this from my 171D as I was dragging her in the shower tub and some of her foot paint came off. Now both of the doll has silicone socks and flats to protect their foot paint. I don't think they can wear heels as hard-standing feet without bolts, you cannot bend their foot in any way. Maybe I will get standing feet with bolts next year.

Her butt is still not as soft as I wanted it to be. That is something I wish they could have innovation for. I saw a benefit video of the weight reduction 4.0 showing their new models may have soft butts. We all will just have to wait and see.

The Rosemarydoll cleaner is a box with a tube that forces water with a small blower that spins air. It does have a small water container for you to fill with water to clean. To be honest, it is great for some people to be one and all to clean and dry tools for your doll. I don’t think I like the dryer as much. I use a Ryobi inflator to blow all the water out and use a small aquarium pump to dry her overnight. Yes, I leave the aquarium pump overnight. I feel better knowing it will be dry the next day. The Rosemarydoll cleaner does leak water if you overfill it or spills water if you are not careful. I have to use a funnel to pour water into the tank since the fill opening is small.
20240122_165241.jpg
20240122_165241.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 941 times
I also have the Ceros cleaner where you have a water pump and you stick the tubing into the hole and water comes out on the other tube. That was said to be leak-free and no mess. That is only true if you wrap the head of the tube inside the doll’s tunnel.

Now as for LPH, I noticed something new. This model may have a dual-channel tunnel. I found out as I was washing her in the tub water would come out of the anal when you spray water in the vaginal canal. I am not sure this is an improvement since I got water sprayed on myself as I was done with a session with her and cleaning her using the Rosemarydoll cleaner. You have to have a finger covering her anal to block the pressured water from the cleaner trying to spray water into her vaginal canal. I did not have this problem with my 171D. I can talk about the cleaner from Rosemarydoll another time as they sent me another unit after the first dryer stopped functioning I asked Candy from Rosemarydoll for support and they sent me a new unit! That is good customer service.

Heating

I do have the heating 3.0 system on this body. I said why not? I did some testing here and there, but never really pushed this feature to the limit as there is no after-sales support for this. One time I bent her neck and tried to plug the power cord in and there was no power and she was not heating up. I thought I had broken the system, but I bent her neck back to its normal position and re-plugged the power cord. That seems to fix the issue. The system does warm up to nearly 104F (or 40C). I was so confused about where to download the app to monitor the system. Turns out, you download the app from their main website. They suggest you do not use the heating function when you try to bang her. Just for safety…. I did however banged her after heating her and unplugged the power cord just to be safe! Once she is heated up, she feels much better to interact with. Still not as close to a real person's body temperature, maybe it will fool your mind when you are hugging her with clothes on. I also did some testing while monitoring her and checking her temperature using a temperature gun. The tool read the highest temperature to 87F (30C) but the app reads 39C (102.2F) to 40C (104F). The app tells you in Celisuis. There are 11 heating elements in the body. I then noticed I counted only 8 from the app, but it seems like I have to swipe on the app and it tells me more information. It does take a while to heat. You will have to plug her in and maybe wait an hour or two to reach a good temperature. I did not have a blanket to cover her to retain her heat so it could be a shorter time if you cover her up and plug her in.
20240214_154436.jpg
20240214_154436.jpg (3.98 MiB) Viewed 941 times
20240214_162236.jpg
20240214_162236.jpg (3.53 MiB) Viewed 941 times
Screenshot_20240218_154715_starpery Tech.jpg
Screenshot_20240218_154715_starpery Tech.jpg (239.35 KiB) Viewed 941 times
Her specs are listed to be 75 lbs BUT since I have a heating system, this adds another 10 lbs. I did not account for this and her head adds a little more weight for you to handle her. I think with the head-on, she came to be around 91 lbs.

She is also listed at 163cm or 5’4 ft. I am 165cm or 5’5, she seems to be at my height at 165cm when I stand in front of her. This is not a problem, but I am picky about the height of dolls as I did like them taller than me. If she was 175cm with the body shape, I would be so happy. Of course, her weight will be 130lb if the doll is ever that tall with all the features I added on.

This year, I feel like implanted hair is a hassle so I got the two heads with just wigs. I am indifferent about this choice as washing wigs will be easier, but the hair gets everywhere. You will have to powder her maybe twice using her. She will feel sticky and that is when you know to powder her. I use tac powder and a makeup brush to spread the powder evenly.

I brought a small dresser to hide her and that is where she stands now. I play with her every few days when no one is home. I have to put her back into a standing position every time I am done then back into the smaller closet.

Overall, I don’t think I regret getting this model. I do wish her butt is softer. That is something I wanted. I am also waiting for the release of Xue in ROS! I saw some pictures of different skin tones with heads and bodies and they look weird to me. I will have to stick to a wheat skin tone. I feel like there is still a lot to tell still, but I am sure everyone is already tired of reading this review.

Thank You to Candy at Rosemarydoll. If they ever read this review.

CapFX35
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 163G Jin and Hedy ROS review

Post by CapFX35 »

More Pictures
Attachments
20240211_152513.jpg
20240211_152513.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 938 times
20240211_142458.jpg
20240211_142458.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 938 times
20240211_142255.jpg
20240211_142255.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 938 times
20240211_142238.jpg
20240211_142238.jpg (3.35 MiB) Viewed 938 times
20240211_141443.jpg
20240211_141443.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 938 times
20240211_141157.jpg
20240211_141157.jpg (2.98 MiB) Viewed 938 times
20240211_141148.jpg
20240211_141148.jpg (3.3 MiB) Viewed 938 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

I read the entire review. twice!

She looks to be in good order.

Also looking forward to softer butts in the future.

There is one benefit to a harder butt, the doll sits more stable.

I guess one benefit to being a bachelor is that I have my doll sitting ON my table, right next to me, I love her.

bnf

Post by bnf »

She looks great. Thanks for posting.
I hope you post more photos.

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wow, detailed record alert! Thanks for sharing. Congratulations on snagging that adorable doll with such a cute, round little tushie! I'm sure your time together is going to be an absolute blast. And hey, nobody's tired of hearing your feedback, so feel free to share your thoughts anytime!
Glad to have you here! Cheers~
Our website:
https://betterlovedoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better dolls from the best brand!
:angel:

INFORMATIONS