www.lovenestle.com

How to buy LoveNestle?

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
Arisa_

How to buy LoveNestle?

Post by Arisa_ »

For full size dolls, I understand it’s best to buy through vendors. Is this the same for torsos and especially LoveNestle? The LoveNestle site doesn’t have any reference to vendors like with other doll manufacturers.
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #79)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

annoyingmouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: How to buy LoveNestle?

Post by annoyingmouse »

I ordered from LoveNestle. They were pretty quick and communicated well throughout.

Arisa_

Re: How to buy LoveNestle?

Post by Arisa_ »

annoyingmouse wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:32 pm I ordered from LoveNestle. They were pretty quick and communicated well throughout.
Thanks annoyingmouse.
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #79)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

INFORMATIONS