www.irontechdoll.com

Implanted hair woes

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Implanted hair woes

Post by Khyber223 »

I’m afraid of this very scenario that’s why I stayed away from implanted hair. Someone did tell me that always pick silicone head and NEVER choose synthetic hair if you’re gonna go for implanted hair. Apparently real hair is a lot easier to maintain that synthetic, hence the huge price difference between the two.

At least you have the option of getting her a wig, and I concur with the person above who recommended front lace wigs, they look great on my doll. Make sure you choose human hair as well.

Frozen+
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Frozen+ »

from passinthru-
"think it depends on the brand, and I don't have a good impression of IT when it comes to implanted hair. I have had my doll from another brand for over half a year and she's retained her hair just fine even with a movable jaw."
I agree completely about brand differences- that's why the TDF forum feedback is so valuable. in the future I will pay more attention, before purchasing, to feed back on brand, material type, vendor and intended usage before I buy.

Frozen+
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Frozen+ »

Post by Justinpassinthru » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:07 pm

I think it depends on the brand, and I don't have a good impression of IT when it comes to implanted hair. I have had my doll from another brand for over half a year and she's retained her hair just fine even with a movable jaw.

What brand is she? Owners input is so helpful compared to most manufacturers claims. I agree that knowledge of a brand and description of options is so important in helping customers make good decisions on purchases- its not as easy as TPE VS. SILICONE so many differences between brands.

INFORMATIONS