www.jiusheng-doll.com

Help in deciding Jiusheng TPE body

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
Johnny Thunders
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Help in deciding Jiusheng TPE body

Post by Johnny Thunders »

Hello fellow Jiusheng TDF members. I love the looks of the TPE bodies Jiusheng has to offer. I was hoping some owners of Jiusheng TPE bodies can give me thoughts on the dolls quality and durability, and of couse how the love holes feel. I am also bit concerned about the listed weights. Has anybody wieghed the TPE body and compared it to the official listings? Thank you, Johnny.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Help in deciding Jiusheng TPE body

Post by Treepusher »

Nine months into my 162E Lisa hybrid, and she looks as good as the day she arrived. I do keep her dressed all the time, which has to help. I’ve oiled her only once in that time, but several powderings. She has never leaked oil on the sheets or her clothes. She seems very stain resistant, too, and I like dark colors on her.

She sleeps with me every night, so one might expect a little wear and tear, but nothing so far. But she is dressed (well, mostly) which has to protect her, tho some of her outfits are a little skimpy, shall we say.

She feels good. Real good. Excellent to cuddle with. Firm, but enough ‘give’ to have the illusion she’s flesh and blood. She warms up quickly, tho initially is cold to the touch, and being dressed mitigates the coldness.

Bottom line, would I buy her again, resounding ‘yes!’

Echo_Chamber

Re: Help in deciding Jiusheng TPE body

Post by Echo_Chamber »

I almost bought a 162E, but found out that the factory uses the 160cm metal frame for it, causing severe stretch deformation any time the hips are bent out of neutral! Hoping that JSD will give it its own metal frame, and with gears instead of ball joints. Femurs appear to be too short. They would also need to readjust LHP to suit a 162 cm frame. Doubt they will.

Otherwise, a gorgeous doll. So close...
Attachments
IMG_20240312_212022.jpg
IMG_20240312_212022.jpg (341.11 KiB) Viewed 335 times

INFORMATIONS