sexysexdoll.com

Are you into Skinny Sex Doll? [Poll]

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com

Are you into Skinny Sex Doll?

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 249

dreimal2001
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Are you into Skinny Sex Doll? [Poll]

Post by dreimal2001 »

RevJack wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:30 am No one can use the word Anorexic when referring to any of the currently manufactured dolls. To do so just shows ignorance, and a desire to use inflammatory language to try to prove an invalid point.
These dolls are thin, svelt, lean, perhaps skinny, but they are far from anorexic. Very few are as lean as marathon runners, or Russian ballerinas.
We embrace fat chicks as a valid fetish, and take it to extremes, why can't we also embrace skinny as a fetish, and it be OK to take that to extremes?
I'd embrace that extreme, if it ever got produced.

Reverend Jack
I agree 100%
What can we do? Where is such a doll in this world?

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Sorry, not really into skinny. I always feel like I need to give her a sandwich. Good for those people that are.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

They don't need a sandwich, they need a dick.
Luckily I happen to have one to share...
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

@Dreimal,

All we can do is continually and consistently request manufacturors to deliver a doll to our tastes.
Alternatively, one rich fella can have a custom mold created that we can then utilize, or a bunch of us bone collectors can band together and raise the cash for a custom body.
The only real answer is money.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

RevJack wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:03 am @Dreimal,

All we can do is continually and consistently request manufacturors to deliver a doll to our tastes.
Alternatively, one rich fella can have a custom mold created that we can then utilize, or a bunch of us bone collectors can band together and raise the cash for a custom body.
The only real answer is money.

Reverend Jack
I’ve been waiting for many, many years for a manufacturer to make a super slim doll - a proper supermodel type, but all the manufacturers keep putting out the same old, same old body types including lots of bodies with big giant tits. I’ve seen elves, and dolls with horses heads whatever that’s about, but there’s barely any dolls out there that represent slim ballerina types, the closest I have seen is the Jiuseng 168c.
Attachments
IMG_1186.jpeg
IMG_1186.jpeg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 347 times

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

To each there own , not at all my type of doll.
But my first opinion is her vagina looks like it's a little too high !

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I like my WM168A very much.
IMG_1281.jpeg
IMG_1281.jpeg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 317 times
IMG_1129.jpeg
IMG_1129.jpeg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 317 times
IMG_1133.jpeg
IMG_1133.jpeg (3.34 MiB) Viewed 317 times
And no she does not need a sandwich, just regular injections of protein :)

I would like a proper - but one that can fit in my house - Avatar Neytiri (see below).
IMG_1127.jpeg
IMG_1127.jpeg (87.06 KiB) Viewed 317 times

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Begog wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:22 pm I'll take that as a "NO". :drinking:
This has GOT to be the most under-rated doll in my collection. I am amazed at how "she" can contort to damn near any position I desire. "She" is an absolute FIREBALL :onfire: in bed. I kid you not. I have absolutely no incentive to push this doll, other than I have one (and many others to compare to). Anyone that has boinked any decent amount of women has boinked a few with this body type, some being completely amazing in bed. No thick, fat, voluptuous doll or woman can do what the WM168A can do. She will be able to outdo Vema as a contortionist once she loosens up like her.
Can your doll do this? Bet not. :D
Sara!!!! Is this your sister!????
20240309_100725.jpg
20240309_100725.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 301 times
She's speechless......

INFORMATIONS