Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Ordered my girl almost 7 months ago..

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ordered my girl almost 7 months ago..

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Lynxz wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:14 am My update is that i suck. At about a years wait i broke and ordered a Chinese silicon doll. Now though shes amazing i dont know how to feel because Realdoll Sharh will come later this year. (Estimated August production..from Sam).
Don't let your thoughts get to you. If you managed to wait this long respect to you. My opinion is keep waiting.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

Lynxz wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:14 am My update is that i suck. At about a years wait i broke and ordered a Chinese silicon doll. Now though shes amazing i dont know how to feel because Realdoll Sharh will come later this year. (Estimated August production..from Sam).
Congrats on your new doll! And wow, August is a long wait. I hope your RD is everything you expect it to be. Also, just a tip, the crate is going to be a lot larger and a lot heavier than you will imagine. My RD weighs around 60 to 70 pounds, but the total shipping weight was over 200 lbs.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Wait. What is your time-line?

I ordered mine on Black Friday (@6AM, to be the first order in with the 20% off) of 2021. She didn't arrive until October of 2022, despite being told that she was going into production as early as the end of June.

My point here is that you'll have to wait close to a year and what you're told about when she is going into production may not be accurate.

I remember Sam telling me the queue was down to just three orders ahead of me. Sure enough, I heard from Abyss the next week to verify the shipment.

I will tell you that it was worth the wait. She looks as fantastic as in her glamour photos, and this is coming from someone with other dolls

INFORMATIONS