Starpery.com

Starpery New Body—— 163cm C cup

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Starpery New Body—— 163cm C cup

Post by Starpery Manager »

sexyhairydoll wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:48 pm
serotta wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:42 pm Very attractive and realistic design at a nice height. I'm not sure about the boobs though. They look good in the photos you posted but they look strange in this more telling photo. You're normally very good with boobs and making them look natural. These look like two small half-spheres glued to the chest.

I was excited about the doll until I saw this picture.
I agree and it's hard to tell. I prefer them with a little more droop or sag. If it's still a work in progress the. I suggest they make then 1 size bigger...add more sag and a list a little flatter so they are not spheres. The 176cm F boobs introduced in Sept 2023 are the most accurate so far so basically those but size up maybe even between D and E. And of course with the new weight reduction. If you are listening, Starpery, I also suggest making the but with a deep ass crack even though we don't know what this one looks like standing up from behind or bent over from behind. There should be a deep ass crack when bent over and it would be perfect
Hi serotta and sexyhairydoll, thise time we made a solid breasts doll to take photos, and we will arrange one gel breasts doll and one TPE to take more pictures. With gel breasts, there will be softer and more natural :)

also, do you have any pictures to show "making the but with a deep ass crack"?

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Starpery Manager »

Jugo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:19 pm Looks fantastic, well done. More pictures please!
Also don't forget to post measurements hip, waist, bust and insem/MTV
No problem :wink:

sexyhairydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexyhairydoll »

Starpery Manager wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:48 pm
sexyhairydoll wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:48 pm
serotta wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:42 pm Very attractive and realistic design at a nice height. I'm not sure about the boobs though. They look good in the photos you posted but they look strange in this more telling photo. You're normally very good with boobs and making them look natural. These look like two small half-spheres glued to the chest.

I was excited about the doll until I saw this picture.
I agree and it's hard to tell. I prefer them with a little more droop or sag. If it's still a work in progress the. I suggest they make then 1 size bigger...add more sag and a list a little flatter so they are not spheres. The 176cm F boobs introduced in Sept 2023 are the most accurate so far so basically those but size up maybe even between D and E. And of course with the new weight reduction. If you are listening, Starpery, I also suggest making the but with a deep ass crack even though we don't know what this one looks like standing up from behind or bent over from behind. There should be a deep ass crack when bent over and it would be perfect
Hi serotta and sexyhairydoll, thise time we made a solid breasts doll to take photos, and we will arrange one gel breasts doll and one TPE to take more pictures. With gel breasts, there will be softer and more natural :)

also, do you have any pictures to show "making the but with a deep ass crack"?
I post some example pics of deeper butt crack and thanks interested in full silicon and gel breasts and butt.

Also I know public hair implanted is a custom option, would you be able to also implant armpit hair as a request for custom order?

serotta

Post by serotta »

Starpery Manager wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:48 pm
Hi serotta and sexyhairydoll, this time we made a solid breasts doll to take photos, and we will arrange one gel breasts doll and one TPE to take more pictures. With gel breasts, there will be softer and more natural :)
Thank you for the explanation. That makes sense, especially if most buyers select gel filling, which does have an impact on the shape. Looking forward to seeing more photos in the future.

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Will there be a WR4 version of this new body? If so, what will be its weight?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

Starpery Manager wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:14 am

Hi dear, there will be Xue, Julie, Flora, Sarah ROS heads. we are preparing the molds at present. :wink:
YES!! Sarah for the win!
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

INFORMATIONS