Starpery.com

Overview of the 174 D-Cup

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
fbiwestin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Overview of the 174 D-Cup

Post by fbiwestin »

curious_person wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:19 pm tall.. great ass.. long torso? this could be exactly what I need.
Any photos of her posed in prone? it's great to see real world amateur photos as opposed to the promo pics. I know what to expect from the difference from my own colleciton (in practice dolls are much more impressive in person than in photos)
Don't have pics in the prone position... Won't the back pics work the same? I don't really see any big difference from mine & the store photo I got from the site I bought from....
Starpery 174 D-Cup viewtopic.php?t=166917

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

fbiwestin wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:55 am
Don't have pics in the prone position... Won't the back pics work the same? I don't really see any big difference from mine & the store photo I got from the site I bought from....
The pics from the back are certainly helpful already.
there's just a bit more information from the light, effect of gravity, exact posing on the bed, and natural camera angles of the LHP (e.g. from the standing pose, the you'd have to lie down on the ground and take a kind of 'upskirt' photo :/ .. plus it is possible to give the hips a bit of an angle eg resting on a pillow that can be hard to match in a standing pose)
no problem if it's too much hastle to setup, was just a thought. This doll would appeal alot for this , butI have experience with the WM172D, WM170D, and WM174G and whilst the 174G LHP is in theory better , in practice its not quite as comfortable as the others.. subtleties of recess, how much of the hip measurement is sideways vs rearward, etc.
i'll keep following this thread just incase.. it's an awesome doll

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Very sexy gal can you measure the length of her torso MTV.being a taller guy still looking for the right gal?….thanks

fbiwestin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fbiwestin »

Cameramike wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:17 pm Very sexy gal can you measure the length of her torso MTV.being a taller guy still looking for the right gal?….thanks

It's about 25 inches / 63.5 cm.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

fbiwestin wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:47 pm
Cameramike wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:17 pm Very sexy gal can you measure the length of her torso MTV.being a taller guy still looking for the right gal?….thanks

surprising, it looks better than that (dolls like WM172D and WM175D are ~71cm, wheras Wm174G is about 65cm and I notice the difference in practice). but I think MTV is hard to measure without say a 3D scan
her leg:torso ratio does look very well balanced

Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leonlufies »

curious_person wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:22 am
fbiwestin wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:47 pm

surprising, it looks better than that (dolls like WM172D and WM175D are ~71cm, wheras Wm174G is about 65cm and I notice the difference in practice). but I think MTV is hard to measure without say a 3D scan
her leg:torso ratio does look very well balanced
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't MTV just mouth to V? So requiring 3D scan with leg/torso for MTV shouldn't be relevant.

Meanwhile, the measure of 63.5 of the photo is just shoulder to V, so I'll say the MTV should be around 71cm+- for this doll. Which is pretty good imo.

And also, the 176's MTV looks much more impressive if you're into MTV (which I am too). But I can't remember her MTV or maybe there hasn't been any measurement done yet.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Leonlufies wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:51 am
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't MTV just mouth to V? So requiring 3D scan with leg/torso for MTV shouldn't be relevant.
in practice the curvature at either end and tape measure being at some angle relative to the actual axis can make this a fuzzy measurement I think . one of those things where you wont really know for sure until you try the doll out, although the ballpark definitely helps,.
Leonlufies wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:51 am Meanwhile, the measure of 63.5 of the photo is just shoulder to V, so I'll say the MTV should be around 71cm+- for this doll. Which is pretty good imo.
Oh ok, that makes a lot more sense.
Leonlufies wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:51 am And also, the 176's MTV looks much more impressive if you're into MTV (which I am too). But I can't remember her MTV or maybe there hasn't been any measurement done yet.
yeah the starpery 176, 174, 172F are all of interest to me. I guess the 174 is somewhere in the middle and I really like the big hips

Monkito

Post by Monkito »

Modifying the catsuit like that was a brilliant idea! I went to look on aliexpress for that style of legging but then I noticed you hid the rest of the catsuit under a blazer. I suppose the idea has design limitations in regards where it anchors on the body. You could probably use a transparent belt or tape to keep it up, or maybe adhesive. Without that you'd probably need at least some kind of crisscross pattern that goes up the torso and around the shoulders.

fbiwestin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fbiwestin »

Monkito wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:23 am You could probably use a transparent belt or tape to keep it up, or maybe adhesive. Without that you'd probably need at least some kind of crisscross pattern that goes up the torso and around the shoulders.
As a fan of this outfit style (https://www.pixiv.net/en/tags/%E9%80%86 ... tworks?p=1), I have thought long & hard man, haha. The time & money I've spend on aliexpress researching & experimenting :lol: ~

Well, the point of the outfit is to have the front entirely exposed so having a belt doesn't really fit the idea even if it were transparent...cause now it's just like wearing garters now, so no, I don't like it :razz: Defeats the whole point of a reverse bunny-suit. And the cross pattern at the back thing, well, the back of the bodysuit is still there serving that function already so I don't see any point to a sidegrade.

I have tried adhesive, using clothing tape, but most aren't strong enough to stick to the silicone body when you wanna play with her. Even if there were other strong options, I don't want such a strong adhesive sticking to the body for so long.

I also custom made a transparent bodysuit from aliexpress to protect the torso from long term exposure and I've been thinking of maybe combining the arm and leg parts of the bodysuit with it? Basically a bodysuit with the torso transparent...but then again, if I wanna feel her skin, I'd have to take off the whole outfit..nah~ I'm keeping them separate. Have to adjust the bodysuit a lot when I put it on her so it's not putting pressure in other areas or too loose in others in order to get it looking so smooth & skin tight~

I keep the modified white bodysuit on her permanently as its time consuming to take the outfit on & off & more importantly, it also helps me put other clothing on her as now I don't have to fight against the silicone surface. In the meantime, I'm just keeping it like this for now, got so much stuff for her to try but no time~ :shakefist:

curious_person wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:16 pm
The pics from the back are certainly helpful already.
there's just a bit more information from the light, effect of gravity, exact posing on the bed, and natural camera angles of the LHP (e.g. from the standing pose, the you'd have to lie down on the ground and take a kind of 'upskirt' photo :/ .. plus it is possible to give the hips a bit of an angle eg resting on a pillow that can be hard to match in a standing pose)...

...i'll keep following this thread just incase.. it's an awesome doll
Finally had some time take some pics...Hope these help anyone interested!

For this pic, I stretched the legs a bit outward, so that's why the hole is bigger here than the previous pic:
Keep in mind, this doll is an insert model, not built in.

Do you guys think the Love hole placement is OK for my doll? I'm not quite sure on this. Never tried my doll doggy-style even once~
I've seen other threads about this and I just don't know if this model is acceptable to be listed in the big verified thread of accepted LHP ? viewtopic.php?p=2430793&hilit=list+of+l ... t#p2430793

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

fbiwestin wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:48 pm Do you guys think the Love hole placement is OK for my doll? I'm not quite sure on this. Never tried my doll doggy-style even once~
I've seen other threads about this and I just don't know if this model is acceptable to be listed in the big verified thread of accepted LHP ? viewtopic.php?p=2430793&hilit=list+of+l ... t#p2430793
thanks :) those pictures are very helpful indeed. from what I see (a) it just looks good enough and (b) comparing to other dolls, i think it would work well aswell

INFORMATIONS