Starpery.com

realism of starpery dolls

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
VinnyD

Re: realism of starpery dolls

Post by VinnyD »

Yep, they look really good in real. The makeup artists know what they do. But just like mentioned, don't select the weight reduction. Just pay the extra and you'll have a good time.
My Ladies:
Betty(Irontech SR 160),
Lara(Zelex 155),
Tay(Zelex SLE 171),
Kara(Zelex SLE 164),
Berenice(WM 168 L cup),
Jill&Ada(Gamelady Doll 165),
Ayumi(Starpery 165 G).

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Anyway, I would like to see the adoption of open/close eyelids as a manufacturer's option, even if it's just an inlaying type like MF Creations'!
No matter how real it is.
I don't want a doll that can't close its eyelids!
And I don't need the ROS feature that can't stick out its tongue! What the hell is the point of a sex doll that can't stick its tongue out! :shakefist:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

PhilKer

Post by PhilKer »

Hi everybody
I bought a Starpery with the Sarah head about a year ago (silicone one, natural hear and other fancy options).
Her name is ... Sarah ;D (Old history there)

I used her mainly for photography and she is an amazing model, all in subtleties. Her eyes are stunning and show 'life' when enlightened.
I have also a Gynoid Laura and the two give me very different styles of pictures, very complementary in fact.

No issue with her, but I never stress her squeleton.

Great deal !
:glou:

loverdoll80
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by loverdoll80 »

Never regretted my Starpery doll. I previously bought a counterfeit unknowingly promising of same quality but cheaper price. Lesson learnt.

Did my reasearch after deciding to go for original and finally went for Starpery according to my budget. They are really one of the best!

I don’t use mine for sex , for cuddling. Really feels soft nearing to real thing. Visual aspect, there are body veins around the breast , hands legs, and their faces are really beautiful. It’s like she will really grow into you.
Loving my Jiu Mei & Rong “Jie Lin - Starpery 171 D Full Silicone

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

My two Starpery ladies are both awesome. Both were established model-types that I bought new in 2022, so not the latest. The detail on silicone is far sharper and more apparent than on the TPE, yet the detail there isn't lacking. My only regret is not dong weight reduction on the 159cm TPE model- she is dead weight heavy. Having learned my lesson, I did the weight reduction on my shorter silicone girl and she's easy peasy to move around. I haven't had any problems with the foam materials impeding ROM (range of motion) or positioning. Both are fantastic to boink, fantastic to hang out with. My only problem is they refuse to lift their feet when I run the vacuum cleaner. Bitches (lol).
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

loverdoll80
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by loverdoll80 »

Yes I do agree the synthetic implanted hair can be get messy and tangled easily. I use fabric softener on the comb and gently apply . Works all the time and smells good.

Sometimes when I am lazy I just use a hair band on her. Ha!
Attachments
63eae5cb-7c6b-4039-b705-0a85e6847186.jpeg
63eae5cb-7c6b-4039-b705-0a85e6847186.jpeg (154.78 KiB) Viewed 200 times
Loving my Jiu Mei & Rong “Jie Lin - Starpery 171 D Full Silicone

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

I was lucky to choose Starpery and find out after getting them and seeing so many factory and owner photos from other top brands, to see no brand had all the advantages SP has

TPE is first class material, soft and resistant to peeling, no mineral oil required. After two years she is still the same. Boobs shape un parallel, boobs my favorite puffy Boeing cone

Silicone the same, detailed realistic. Most of all Starpery is different from other brands on realism.

For example, some well known manufacturers and owners show their dolls with focus on the boobs or butt, but their arms are like noodles, thighs too thin.

My 165D has wide thighs and normal human shoulders and arms. Ok she is heavy at 45 kilos, but i prefer that than being duped by other manufacturers saying their doll is lighter only to realize the reason is they are saving silicone by making thinner arms or legs
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS