reallovesexdolls.com

Modernizing Old Dolls

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
TCW_Chad
Apprentice
Apprentice

Modernizing Old Dolls

Post by TCW_Chad »

Hi there,

Is there a way to upgrade older dolls with more modern features? I bought a doll from RLSD a few years ago and upon revisiting the site have found that the same doll now comes with newer features available upon purchase. If I wanted the newer features would I have to buy an entirely new doll or could I send in my old one to recieve the upgrades instead?

Thanks in advance. :glou:

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Modernizing Old Dolls

Post by toddjy »

What features? If you meant something like shrugging shoulders, you wouldn't want to upgrade the doll. They'd have to cut her in half, replace the whole skeleton, then seal her back up. That would not be pretty, and the cut would be too likely to split. And it would cost as much as a new doll.

Real Oral Sex mouth? New head.

Quick connect head connector? Or the tilting connector? Just buy the new connector.

Breathing? Heating? Still cut her open, but only partially. Still too expensive to be worth their while or yours.

TCW_Chad
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TCW_Chad »

toddjy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:44 am What features? If you meant something like shrugging shoulders, you wouldn't want to upgrade the doll. They'd have to cut her in half, replace the whole skeleton, then seal her back up. That would not be pretty, and the cut would be too likely to split. And it would cost as much as a new doll.

Real Oral Sex mouth? New head.

Quick connect head connector? Or the tilting connector? Just buy the new connector.

Breathing? Heating? Still cut her open, but only partially. Still too expensive to be worth their while or yours.
I was actually thinking more along the lines of just the gel breasts and butt, would that be doable for cheaper? The doll I have already has the flexible skeleton. For the heating I've been considering buying a heating blanket to supplement. Would you recommend doing so?

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

While I like the idea of a doll that's upgradable with future features, that's not been the reality of the industry. They are not like cars or clothes where one can easily modify them or retrofit new parts into the finished product. (Technically, you *can*, but it's a LOT more work. In many cases you are rebuilding the doll from the ground up.)
Shopping for dolls is mostly prioritizing what features you want, knowing that a doll that has everything is a rare unicorn.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

TCW_Chad wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:19 am Hi there,

Is there a way to upgrade older dolls with more modern features? I bought a doll from RLSD a few years ago and upon revisiting the site have found that the same doll now comes with newer features available upon purchase. If I wanted the newer features would I have to buy an entirely new doll or could I send in my old one to recieve the upgrades instead?

Thanks in advance. :glou:
I usually transform my old bad LHP dolls to acceptable or if possible good LHP dolls. This requires lots of work.

Easy upgrade would be a new head or new wig.

Sili

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello TCW_Chad,

my doll SooYoung received new body and kept her head.
For her, it is upgrade and received many new features.
I do not think it is practical to upgrade old body, because new features are not modules >.<

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

INFORMATIONS