Silicone lubes?

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
suferfox4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Silicone lubes?

Post by suferfox4444 »

Does anyone use silicone or hybrid lubes on these toys? I've read elsewhere that TPE is "supposed" to withstand silicone lubes, but they often don't, depending on the specific TPE blend used. So I'm wondering how the Tiddyshop TPE reacts. I've been using water-based lube from the start and I've never liked it.

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Silicone lubes?

Post by beanlord »

Don’t use silicone, it will degrade and decay tpe especially softer ones like from tiddyshop. I used to hate regular water based lube but there is a Japanese lube I got from toydemon for like 20$ that shit feels 80% as close to the real ‘slug slime’ something with the name “Onatsuyu” in it and even gives texture out of nothing it’s crazy you can use it with no toy and it’s stimulating. But yeah try not to use silicone on tpe if it’s just one or a few times sure just clean it off very thoroughly or you will see damage over time

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Silicone lubes?

Post by ondsdoll »

Bad idea to use silicone lube on TPE and silicone.
With use of that a doll tear easy

INFORMATIONS