www.sino-doll.com

Azur Lane Taihou: Forbidden Fruit ( Part 1 )

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com

What is your favorite ship?

Akagi
No votes
Atago
19%
Belfast
6%
Cheshire
6%
Enterprise
6%
Georgia
No votes
Saint Louis
6%
Sirius
13%
St. Louis
13%
Taihou
25%
Takao
6%

Total votes: 16

ProjectAnna
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Azur Lane Taihou: Forbidden Fruit ( Part 1 )

Post by ProjectAnna »

Zang wrote:
ProjectAnna wrote:Share some Taihou cosplay photos of Top Sino T1 Miyou. I started this photo series since april and finally finished it few days ago. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
I see I'm a little late to respond, but I absolutely enjoy this. It's very good cosplay, posing, and photo work you've done. Very good!
If it weren't for the curling of her fingers, it'd be easy to believe 'Miyou' here is a real flesh-and-blood young lady.

In Azur Lane, there are tons of battleship babes and warship waifus, but still Taihou is indeed one of the sexiest of them all. Especially in that silky red dress; drop-dead gorgeous, right there! :onfire:
I am glad that you liked her! I will improve the posing of her fingers next time lol
Fingers always cause big issues. It is easier if I hide the fingers behind her. But I think I will never improve if I don't face the problem.

I will retake some photos on her next year. But first, I need to custom order a new dress. :P

wurd88

Post by wurd88 »

The outfits for your dolls look amazing! Where do you get them custom made?
Currently Deciding on:
Elsa Babe's 160cm Medium (Sakai) or 148cm Large (Takanashi)
Bezlya 2.1 155cm / Holly? Maybe?
Firefly Diary 159cm / Lian
Irontech's 153cm / S24 Miyuki

ProjectAnna
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ProjectAnna »

wurd88 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:24 pm The outfits for your dolls look amazing! Where do you get them custom made?
That's standard S size. I had a tailor modify the chest area. I'll have it altered again mid-year to make the chest look more triangular like the original artwork.

INFORMATIONS