www.wmdolls.com

Erik Kirk's thread.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Erik Kirk's thread.

Post by true_blue22 »

HoneyHose wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:25 pm A prayer and collective finger crossing is happening here for you that your pains can be treated soon and quickly true_blue!!
Thank you so much, HoneyHose. Your kind thoughts mean a lot to me. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

Hope you feel better soon. Good people shouldn't have pains.
Happiness is when you are understood, Great Happiness is when you are loved. Real happiness is when you love.
Confucious

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

I appreciate your kind thoughts, Xius Man. By the way, I love your new avatar pic. Xiu is looking really cute! :D

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

true_blue22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:44 am I appreciate your kind thoughts, Xius Man. By the way, I love your new avatar pic. Xiu is looking really cute! :D
Thanks, I'm in the process of getting another head for her. I can't wait until she gets it.
Happiness is when you are understood, Great Happiness is when you are loved. Real happiness is when you love.
Confucious

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

true_blue22 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:08 am Hi everyone. It's Valentine's night in Oz and I'm very disappointed that we were unable to do a full set of Valentine's photos due to a medical issue. It's not advisable for me to lift anything heavy right now - including Erik. I'm upset because I ordered items for the photo shoot way in advance. But Erik was adamant that I not risk hurting myself further by lifting him. So I decided to post these photos instead. I bought the shirt for him maybe 4 months ago but didn't get around to modifying it with a zipper until a couple of days ago. I chose this shirt because before I ordered him, I thought of him as my giant Ken doll. How perfect that my life-sized Ken doll has a Ken shirt to wear now. :D Even though these few photos were all I could manage, we hope you enjoy them.
Hey there True,

So sorry to hear about your health issue, hope it can be clarified/properly diagnosed asap. The pics were lovely, though -- and the "Kenification" of Erik was so sweet. Loved the pink snap closures, too!

Mira sends her love to both of you, too. We've been taking a break from snaps but will get back into the swing of things again real soon I hope.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi Michaelangelo! Thanks for your kind thoughts. My selfless nature led to a torn abdominal muscle. At the end of January, a cyclone was forecast to hit the coast. My elderly neighbour needed bottled water, so I lifted a slab which had 24 bottles in it. (600ml bottles.) It weighed around 15kg/33 lbs. But I think it was the gas bottle which really did the damage. I needed to get the big gas bottle for our camp stove out of the garden shed and into the house. My husband is disabled and can't lift anything. And there was nobody else around to help me. So even though it was very heavy, I had to lift and carry it myself. Prior to this, I'd been lifting and dragging Erik up the bed for his photo shoots easily, so I didn't think twice about lifting the gas bottle. But the next morning, when I woke up, the muscles under my belly felt strained. I brushed it off, thinking it would get better - but it got worse. The abdominal pain was so bad that I called the ambulance. I was convinced that I had a hernia. A CT scan was done but no hernia was found. The doctor at the public hospital said in his opinion, it was a torn abdominal muscle. When I saw my own doctor, he said I shouldn't be lifting any more than 5kg/11 lbs. The pain was the worst during the first couple of weeks after the injury. My job requires a great deal of physical exertion and my doctor said that a torn ab muscle takes a very long time to heal. So I haven't been to work for 7 weeks. I've seen a physiotherapist and I've been doing exercises over the past couple of weeks to help my belly get stronger. I definitely feel that it's helping. At my last physio appointment, I was able to lift 10kg/22 lbs without any pain. I hope to be back at work within the next couple of weeks.

I'm really glad that you enjoyed the pics of Erik wearing his Ken shirt - and that you loved the pink snaps on the back. It was so sweet of Mira to send her love to both of us. Please tell her that we're sending love and hugs in return. I think you've definitely earned a break from doing photos for the Forum. We all need some time to rest and relax.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Xius Man wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:43 am
true_blue22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:44 am I appreciate your kind thoughts, Xius Man. By the way, I love your new avatar pic. Xiu is looking really cute! :D
Thanks, I'm in the process of getting another head for her. I can't wait until she gets it.
Hey, Xius Man! Is the new head identical to her original one? Or is it a completely different head? Do you have any idea of when it may arrive? :D

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

Won’t be long.
Confucious

INFORMATIONS