realsexdoll.com

Aid for drying orifices.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

H_N_Franku

Re: Aid for drying orifices.

Post by H_N_Franku »

I keep clean up very simple, although it can be abrasive because it stretches the poor girl out.

Clean out all fluids with 1-3 baby wipes. I don't use a condom. If I did, It would likely only take 1 wipe, if that.

Assuming her hole is big, I use a microfiber rag that I cut up into 4 pieces (you'll need to put it in the wash to get rid of all the loose lint from cutting.) I need 2 little rags to cover the length of her orifice. This can stretch her but the moisture acts like lubricant for your hand, easing the stress. There are two spots on the sides that still hold moisture, but I just roll the other 2 little rags in those spots. 5-15 minutes later and she's completely dry. Microfiber drys her so effectively that I don't know how anyone could fine it lacking.

Now, assuming her hole is tight and small, a drying stick (Diatomaceous Earth) works just as well. I've had two for a couple years and they never broke on me. The little stick needs to be in contact with all sides of the orifice. I sometimes close her legs during the drying process to ensure contact. I've found drying sticks lacking in my dolls that are gaping but not in my dolls that are tight. On rare occasion, I leave her legs open with a fan blasting up her crotch.

I think whatever gear you go with will work as long as it's used right and at right amounts. Microfiber, absorb stick, fan, aquarium pump, I think it all works.
Happy Humping

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Neogreen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:26 pm
Look up tetra whisper ap150 or the ap300 the 150 is cheaper its what I use. And buy some standard airline tubing like Penn-Plax Standard Airline Tubing for Aquariums. All you got to so it cut the length you want of tube with scissors attach to the hole on the pump bu sliding on, plug it in, insert the other end of tube inside any orfice deep as you can go leaving about half inch away from wall and the inside will be dry in about 2 to 4 hours. I run mine even longer just to be sure. Now the ap300 can dry it even faster then that, i dont own it but a customer used it for same purpose snd said the ap300 dried his out in like a hour min but did 2 hours just to be sure. But I got the 150 to try before I got an expensive one. An aquarium pump habds down is the best and most safe way to dry any sex doll. Don't mess with the sticks, they can break inside, are rough, and dont get all the moisture out, cloth, paper towels, and sponges can be a bit rough and can tear silicone/tpe material inside the orifice which is the most important part you don't want damaged. Now for cleaning inside use a douche or buy a cleaning machine my ceoros. Or some doll vendors give them for free under certain promotions.
These are my opinions in no way am i saying other peoples methods wont work, you may have a different life situation then me, i live alone so a pump works for me, but some of you may not be able to do this because you hide your doll, but if you can, pump is the way to go. This is just what works best for me, an air pump is super easy. Pump the douche with light warm water with some, use clean water. Takes 5-6 minutes, slip the pump hose in, and wait. Pull it out, done. Easy and simple.
… thanks Neogreen. I think they may not sell the AP150 or 300 anymore? They’ve got others with highest number being 100. Maybe it’s just renamed product? I’ll check it out and see which of the new ones is equivalent to either the 150/300. The Coeros cleaning device looks good but $$$ :(
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Arisa_ wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:17 am
Neogreen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:26 pm
Look up tetra whisper ap150 or the ap300 the 150 is cheaper its what I use. And buy some standard airline tubing like Penn-Plax Standard Airline Tubing for Aquariums. All you got to so it cut the length you want of tube with scissors attach to the hole on the pump bu sliding on, plug it in, insert the other end of tube inside any orfice deep as you can go leaving about half inch away from wall and the inside will be dry in about 2 to 4 hours. I run mine even longer just to be sure. Now the ap300 can dry it even faster then that, i dont own it but a customer used it for same purpose snd said the ap300 dried his out in like a hour min but did 2 hours just to be sure. But I got the 150 to try before I got an expensive one. An aquarium pump habds down is the best and most safe way to dry any sex doll. Don't mess with the sticks, they can break inside, are rough, and dont get all the moisture out, cloth, paper towels, and sponges can be a bit rough and can tear silicone/tpe material inside the orifice which is the most important part you don't want damaged. Now for cleaning inside use a douche or buy a cleaning machine my ceoros. Or some doll vendors give them for free under certain promotions.
These are my opinions in no way am i saying other peoples methods wont work, you may have a different life situation then me, i live alone so a pump works for me, but some of you may not be able to do this because you hide your doll, but if you can, pump is the way to go. This is just what works best for me, an air pump is super easy. Pump the douche with light warm water with some, use clean water. Takes 5-6 minutes, slip the pump hose in, and wait. Pull it out, done. Easy and simple.
… thanks Neogreen. I think they may not sell the AP150 or 300 anymore? They’ve got others with highest number being 100. Maybe it’s just renamed product? I’ll check it out and see which of the new ones is equivalent to either the 150/300. The Coeros cleaning device looks good but $$$ :(
They got it, just not sure i can put amazon links here? not sure. If they remove it oh well, but here it is, this is what you are looking for. I get a free cleaning system from rosemary once i leave a review, its a special promo they are doing so im saving money, but yeah the Coeros is pretty price, i think if you contact them in PM here they might be able to squeeze you a discount. An AP300 is usually 80 dollars but pumps out more pressure, i got the 150 pretty cheap. But it works just fine.
https://www.amazon.com/Tetra-Whisper-AP ... =8-5&psc=1
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Neogreen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:25 am They got it, just not sure i can put amazon links here? not sure. If they remove it oh well, but here it is, this is what you are looking for. I get a free cleaning system from rosemary once i leave a review, its a special promo they are doing so im saving money, but yeah the Coeros is pretty price, i think if you contact them in PM here they might be able to squeeze you a discount. An AP300 is usually 80 dollars but pumps out more pressure, i got the 150 pretty cheap. But it works just fine.
Thanks again. I did another search and has come up. Interesting, as I’m in Australia and on Amazon AU, it comes up the Tetra Whisper AP300 … but where the link you sent is for 300 gallons … the Australia package says 300 litres. 1 gallon is closer to 3 litres … so if the unit’s ability is based on that “300” … I’m assuming the Australian unit is closer to a AP 100 as oppose to AP300!!!
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Arisa_ wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:41 am
Neogreen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:25 am They got it, just not sure i can put amazon links here? not sure. If they remove it oh well, but here it is, this is what you are looking for. I get a free cleaning system from rosemary once i leave a review, its a special promo they are doing so im saving money, but yeah the Coeros is pretty price, i think if you contact them in PM here they might be able to squeeze you a discount. An AP300 is usually 80 dollars but pumps out more pressure, i got the 150 pretty cheap. But it works just fine.
Thanks again. I did another search and has come up. Interesting, as I’m in Australia and on Amazon AU, it comes up the Tetra Whisper AP300 … but where the link you sent is for 300 gallons … the Australia package says 300 litres. 1 gallon is closer to 3 litres … so if the unit’s ability is based on that “300” … I’m assuming the Australian unit is closer to a AP 100 as oppose to AP300!!!
Oh your in Australia yeah your amazon might be different. It dont necessarily have to be just a tetra there is other good brands out there just search aquarium pump and find one with good reviews
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

gummimoesenfan

Post by gummimoesenfan »

The artificial vagina must be cleaned with water, dried with a towel and then a drying stick made of diatomaceous earth can be inserted. This produces good drying results.

INFORMATIONS